1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Cheatski are still scum

Discussion in 'General Football' started by NewYorkSpurs, 25 Apr 2012.

1. MKSpur

MKSpur Andy Sinton

If hazard goes that match will be a defeat next season!

2. LemonadeMoney

LemonadeMoney Frederic Kanoute

Obviously wants his payoff before his summer holiday.

3. SteveAWOL

SteveAWOL John Lacy

The spirit of John Terry lives on... although I thought that his mum has blonde hair :confused:

4. nayenezgani

nayenezgani Gerry Armstrong

It's Wayne Bridge's ex.

SteveAWOL likes this.
  5. nayimfromthehalfwayline

nayimfromthehalfwayline Cecil Poynton

Not sure what I make of this:

Gary Cahill says it is "very hard" to respect Maurizio Sarri after spending a "terrible" final season at Chelsea with the Italian.

Cahill, 33, will leave Stamford Bridge this summer on a free after being used only seven times by head coach Sarri this season, despite captaining the club to its seventh FA Cup trophy under Antonio Conte just 12 months ago.

"It's been really terrible for me personally," Cahill told the Sunday Telegraph. "It will just be erased out of my head when I leave Chelsea. My last memory will be last season's FA Cup final.

"It's been very difficult. I have played on a regular basis over the previous six seasons and I've won everything with Chelsea, so to be watching from the stands is something I didn't expect.

"I know how the whole club works, I've got a big relationship with all the players and staff, and yet none of that has been utilised.

"If you are not playing a player, any player, for two, three, four games, then you don't have to give a reason for that. But if it gets to eight or nine games, then you have to explain the situation. What's going on?

"But the manager hasn't done that. I see some of the situations with players who won the title with Chelsea, not just myself, and it just hasn't been right.

"It makes it very hard for me to have respect for someone who has not respected what some of us have won with the club."

'A considered opinion from Cahill'
    The Daily Express' sports reporter Matt Dunn told Sunday Supplement that Cahill's comments would have been carefully considered by the defender and questioned Sarri's squad focus.

He said: "I saw Cahill when he came through at Bolton and from those early days, he has always been sound and whenever he has spoken it has always been considered and he is not one for a cheap headline, so the fact that he is clearly so angry at the treatment he has had this year is a considered opinion.

"It's not just someone throwing their dummy out of the pram because they've not got on the pitch.

"From day one, Sarri has always had this trust of his own dressing room on the fact that Chelsea's form has fluctuated so badly over previous seasons - they can go from champions to 10th and back again.

"He seems to focus on the 10th without having an answer for it whereas what he should be doing is focusing on a squad that has won the title twice in previous seasons.

"I think that is what has really annoyed the dressing room this year is that they know they're good, they know they can win games and Sarri doesn't seem to publicly respect that and perhaps we're getting a clue now that he doesn't respect it in the dressing room either."

Genuine issues with the manager, or an over the hill player bitter about not getting the swansong they thought they deserved?

6. Aldo

Aldo Bobby Mimms

Who cares?

Robbo, 90291Spur, Huddy and 2 others like this.
  7. nayimfromthehalfwayline

I don't! I just find it curious. Would be nice to think there's a deeper rot setting in over there...

8. scaramanga

scaramanga Tommy Harmer Staff Member

He's part of the John Terry crowd who thought it was right for them to choose their own manager.

fudge him.

Robbo, Huddy, monkeybarry and 2 others like this.
  9. Robspur12

Robspur12 Mitchell Thomas

Relieved that Saturday not as disastrous as it could have been. But really annoyed if we end up finishing below these scum bags.

10. nayimfromthehalfwayline

Oh, hey, yeah... Don't go thinking I have any sympathy for him!

scaramanga likes this.
  11. Modric THFC

Modric THFC Steffen Iversen

12. mudshark

mudshark Mauricio Taricco

He's getting on now, but would anyone think Cathail could do a backup job here? Never struck me as an irredeemable, full Cheatski cúnt, and he's a decent centre-half. I'mAcúntovich would never allow it, of course.

Last edited: 6 May 2019
  13. galeforce

galeforce Tony Galvin

No, he’s brick, which is the main reason he’s barely played this season.

14. K.D.D.D.D.Soc

K.D.D.D.D.Soc Simon Davies

centrehalves are like keepers once they've gone there's no coming back, he'll go and nick a living in the championship, maybe Fulham.

15. scaramanga

scaramanga Tommy Harmer Staff Member

I'm betting Villa.

Robbo, monkeybarry, galeforce and 2 others like this.
  16. jts1882

jts1882 Mitchell Thomas

Chelsea transfer ban: Fifa rejects Premier League club's appeal

I was expecting Chelsea to get a delay like Barcelona, but I'm not sure which step Barcelona got the delay. Perhaps it was to allow the CAS appeal.

Edit: And it looks like the they can ask CAS for the ban to be delayed pending the hearing.

Last edited: 8 May 2019
  17. monkeybarry

monkeybarry Dean Richards

18. AdamB

AdamB Cecil Poynton

Given Hazard has made his decision whether to stay or go, but not been public about it, you can only assume that it is not that he's definitely staying

"Yes. A couple of weeks ago. Yes I have made my decision but it is not just about me," said Hazard. "I have made my decision, that's it."

I assume he's said that it one of [insert list] of clubs goes in for him, then he'd like to leave (ideally to Real). It cant just be about money, as they'd have paid whatever he's after

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48248140

19. Robbo

Robbo Steve Carr

Real Madrid bound, according to L'Equipe.

20. nayimfromthehalfwayline

€100m/£86m, a good chunk of money for him.

Pulisic coming in to replace him, but is clearly (at least at this point) an inferior player.

When do they get their hearing at CAS? Still interested in whether or not the ban will stick (would it effect Pulisic coming in?)