• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Not sure what I make of this:

Gary Cahill says it is "very hard" to respect Maurizio Sarri after spending a "terrible" final season at Chelsea with the Italian.

Cahill, 33, will leave Stamford Bridge this summer on a free after being used only seven times by head coach Sarri this season, despite captaining the club to its seventh FA Cup trophy under Antonio Conte just 12 months ago.

"It's been really terrible for me personally," Cahill told the Sunday Telegraph. "It will just be erased out of my head when I leave Chelsea. My last memory will be last season's FA Cup final.

"It's been very difficult. I have played on a regular basis over the previous six seasons and I've won everything with Chelsea, so to be watching from the stands is something I didn't expect.

"I know how the whole club works, I've got a big relationship with all the players and staff, and yet none of that has been utilised.

"If you are not playing a player, any player, for two, three, four games, then you don't have to give a reason for that. But if it gets to eight or nine games, then you have to explain the situation. What's going on?

"But the manager hasn't done that. I see some of the situations with players who won the title with Chelsea, not just myself, and it just hasn't been right.

"It makes it very hard for me to have respect for someone who has not respected what some of us have won with the club."

'A considered opinion from Cahill'
The Daily Express' sports reporter Matt Dunn told Sunday Supplement that Cahill's comments would have been carefully considered by the defender and questioned Sarri's squad focus.

He said: "I saw Cahill when he came through at Bolton and from those early days, he has always been sound and whenever he has spoken it has always been considered and he is not one for a cheap headline, so the fact that he is clearly so angry at the treatment he has had this year is a considered opinion.

"It's not just someone throwing their dummy out of the pram because they've not got on the pitch.

"From day one, Sarri has always had this trust of his own dressing room on the fact that Chelsea's form has fluctuated so badly over previous seasons - they can go from champions to 10th and back again.

"He seems to focus on the 10th without having an answer for it whereas what he should be doing is focusing on a squad that has won the title twice in previous seasons.

"I think that is what has really annoyed the dressing room this year is that they know they're good, they know they can win games and Sarri doesn't seem to publicly respect that and perhaps we're getting a clue now that he doesn't respect it in the dressing room either."

Genuine issues with the manager, or an over the hill player bitter about not getting the swansong they thought they deserved?

Not sure what I make of this:

Gary Cahill says it is "very hard" to respect Maurizio Sarri after spending a "terrible" final season at Chelsea with the Italian.

Cahill, 33, will leave Stamford Bridge this summer on a free after being used only seven times by head coach Sarri this season, despite captaining the club to its seventh FA Cup trophy under Antonio Conte just 12 months ago.

"It's been really terrible for me personally," Cahill told the Sunday Telegraph. "It will just be erased out of my head when I leave Chelsea. My last memory will be last season's FA Cup final.

"It's been very difficult. I have played on a regular basis over the previous six seasons and I've won everything with Chelsea, so to be watching from the stands is something I didn't expect.

"I know how the whole club works, I've got a big relationship with all the players and staff, and yet none of that has been utilised.

"If you are not playing a player, any player, for two, three, four games, then you don't have to give a reason for that. But if it gets to eight or nine games, then you have to explain the situation. What's going on?

"But the manager hasn't done that. I see some of the situations with players who won the title with Chelsea, not just myself, and it just hasn't been right.

"It makes it very hard for me to have respect for someone who has not respected what some of us have won with the club."

'A considered opinion from Cahill'
The Daily Express' sports reporter Matt Dunn told Sunday Supplement that Cahill's comments would have been carefully considered by the defender and questioned Sarri's squad focus.

He said: "I saw Cahill when he came through at Bolton and from those early days, he has always been sound and whenever he has spoken it has always been considered and he is not one for a cheap headline, so the fact that he is clearly so angry at the treatment he has had this year is a considered opinion.

"It's not just someone throwing their dummy out of the pram because they've not got on the pitch.

"From day one, Sarri has always had this trust of his own dressing room on the fact that Chelsea's form has fluctuated so badly over previous seasons - they can go from champions to 10th and back again.

"He seems to focus on the 10th without having an answer for it whereas what he should be doing is focusing on a squad that has won the title twice in previous seasons.

"I think that is what has really annoyed the dressing room this year is that they know they're good, they know they can win games and Sarri doesn't seem to publicly respect that and perhaps we're getting a clue now that he doesn't respect it in the dressing room either."

Genuine issues with the manager, or an over the hill player bitter about not getting the swansong they thought they deserved?
He's part of the John Terry crowd who thought it was right for them to choose their own manager.

fudge him.

Relieved that Saturday not as disastrous as it could have been. But really annoyed if we end up finishing below these scum bags.

He's getting on now, but would anyone think Cathail could do a backup job here? Never struck me as an irredeemable, full Cheatski cúnt, and he's a decent centre-half. I'mAcúntovich would never allow it, of course.

Last edited:
centrehalves are like keepers once they've gone there's no coming back, he'll go and nick a living in the championship, maybe Fulham.

Chelsea transfer ban: Fifa rejects Premier League club's appeal

Chelsea have lost their appeal against Fifa's decision to ban them from signing players during the next two transfer windows.

The only change to the ban, until the end of January 2020, is that the Blues can sign under-16 players from the UK during the suspension period.

Fifa took action against Chelsea after an investigation into their signing of foreign under-18 players.

The club can now appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

"The Fifa appeal committee has decided to partially uphold the appeal lodged by Chelsea," Fifa said in a statement.

"This ban applied to the club as a whole - with the exception of the women's and futsal teams - and did not prevent the release of players."

Fifa said it found breaches in 29 cases out of the 92 investigated.

I was expecting Chelsea to get a delay like Barcelona, but I'm not sure which step Barcelona got the delay. Perhaps it was to allow the CAS appeal.

Edit: And it looks like the they can ask CAS for the ban to be delayed pending the hearing.

Chelsea’s appeal to Fifa against the imposition of a two-window transfer ban has been rejected, meaning that the club will take their case to the court of arbitration for sport (Cas) in the hope of having the sanction reduced or overturned.

More immediately, Chelsea will be permitted to seek an interim ruling at Cas asking for their ban to be frozen while the final appeal is heard – which, if it is granted, could allow them to sign players this summer. The Fifa appeals body had insisted that the punishment begin in the summer, even though Chelsea’s appeal was in train.

Chelsea were found to have broken a host of rules regarding their dealings with under-18 players from foreign countries over a number of years; they were charged with 92 breaches of article 19 alone – the most serious offence – and found guilty of 29 of those cases.

Fifa’s disciplinary committee handed down the two-window ban in February and Chelsea immediately announced their intention to appeal to the governing body. It always felt as though that appeal would be doomed to failure – and they would have a better chance of winning concessions at Cas – and that has proved to be the case.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...o-window-transfer-ban-signings-first-team-cas

Last edited:
Given Hazard has made his decision whether to stay or go, but not been public about it, you can only assume that it is not that he's definitely staying

"Yes. A couple of weeks ago. Yes I have made my decision but it is not just about me," said Hazard. "I have made my decision, that's it."

I assume he's said that it one of [insert list] of clubs goes in for him, then he'd like to leave (ideally to Real). It cant just be about money, as they'd have paid whatever he's after

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48248140

€100m/£86m, a good chunk of money for him.

Pulisic coming in to replace him, but is clearly (at least at this point) an inferior player.

When do they get their hearing at CAS? Still interested in whether or not the ban will stick (would it effect Pulisic coming in?)

Back