• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Money does strange things to people. Just because you can afford a taxi, even to employ a chauffeur, does remove the need by some to save money. Look at the following recent story. Buy a private island and try a save a bit on shopping.

Florida man accused of shoplifting after buying $8m island

A Florida man has been arrested for shoplifting at a supermarket, shortly after he bought a multi-million-dollar private island.

Andrew Lippi is accused of stealing about $300 (£230) worth of goods from a Kmart department store, the Key West Police Department reported.

Mr Lippi had made headlines days earlier by purchasing Thompson Island off Key West for $8m (£6.13m).

I dont think they are particularly thick, its the money that makes them think they are superior to everyone else and the normal rules dont apply to them.

Believe me most of the youngsters who go on to play at the highest level ( pro game) are not the brightest, having worked in that side of the game i have come across many who were thick.

Believe me most of the youngsters who go on to play at the highest level ( pro game) are not the brightest, having worked in that side of the game i have come across many who were thick.
Pretty much everyone involved in the game was until very recently.

Reported on BBCs website.

Chelsea’s racist fans at it again. Three fans were stopped going into thw Slavia Prague ground after chanting “Salah is a bomber”.

I know we all have sections of fans that are complete bell ends, and you cannot tar everyone with the same brush, but they seem to have more than their fair share of complete clams.

Chelsea’s racist fans at it again. Three fans were stopped going into thw Slavia Prague ground after chanting “Salah is a bomber”.

I know we all have sections of fans that are complete bell ends, and you cannot tar everyone with the same brush, but they seem to have more than their fair share of complete clams.
No wonder Abramovich looks to have had enough of Chelsea.

Despite using £billions of his fortune purchasing every bit of silverware going, he cannot change the fact that the club has a long history of overtly racist fans.

Last edited:

Are they singing it because he's Egyptian or because he dislikes Jews and bacon?

If it's the former, that's disgusting. If it's the latter then it's a lot of fuss over nothing. Can't see how ridiculing someone's stupidity is racist.

Are they singing it because he's Egyptian or because he dislikes Jews and bacon?

If it's the former, that's disgusting. If it's the latter then it's a lot of fuss over nothing. Can't see how ridiculing someone's stupidity is racist.

Sort of like assuming all Liverpudlians to be unemployed, petty criminals? That's pretty stupid too.

Back