• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

They paid over £70M for that tit, and he’s nothing special.

He’s made enemies of the Chelsea fans. It’s similar to Hossam Ghaly when BMJ subbed him and he threw the shirt to the floor.

The damage is done and there is no way back.

They paid over £70M for that tit, and he’s nothing special.

He’s made enemies of the Chelsea fans. It’s similar to Hossam Ghaly when BMJ subbed him and he threw the shirt to the floor.

The damage is done and there is no way back.
Are the fans going for him?

They paid so much for that keeper they wouldn't be able to just sell him straightaway. They would prob end up loaning him out to get him away from the club.

What a brick show .. upside is they can't fire Sarri before our game now and it's going to be a media circus around them all week.

No manager is ever going to fix that club ...

Nice to see that shower of brick imploading. Joke club, joke owners, joke fans and joke players.

Think I might pull up a chair, poor myself a pint and enjoy the show!
I guess when your shining example role model legend to follow is John Terry, you know something is pretty off!!!

If Carlsberg did obituaries, they would look like this:-

“Here lies the former Chelsea Football club. A club established in 2001 by a Russian Gangster. They had 42 managers in their short history and bought the league title several times - along with 238 African orphans introduced on their “yoof development program”. The EDL have since seen a huge uplift in their membership and have opened the Headhunter division (although there is no Chelsea connection there - apparently)

Their non racist fans (about 34%) have now run off to ‘support’ Emirates Marketing Project (because it turns out their Gran once went to Stockport).

The last manager, ‘honest’ John Terry was seen leaving the ground, crying with his best mates wife consoling him.”

Why the use of African orphans? Why specifically African?

Why the use of African orphans? Why specifically African?

No specific reason - and no intention to cause offence. It was just a rant about Chelsea being unethical and trawling as far and Wide to bring in as many young players, under the radar as they possibly could.

Given the nature of how Chelsea and controversy are constant close companions, I think this will hardly affect the players for our game. Our visit is an excellent opportunity to blow all this controversy out the window and they'll be totally fired up for the game. Whether they have the legs to go the distance is another question, but they'll give us a good battle.

Back