• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I think you are underestimating team rivalries if you think most people wanted Chelsea to progress. Certainly not Londoners anyway. I doubt there were too many Spanish people cheering on the Barca team either considering the Spanish/Catalan divide.

Lets face it Neville let his guard down and for whatever reason screamed like he climaxed all over Parry. Maybe he did. Why I am not sure as he can hardly have too much fondness for Chelsea. Maybe he detests Barca for some reason. Either way this rather horrible sound should be one only his wife hears if you ask me.

Edit: It was funny though

Of course I've taken into account the rival fans....I was one of them. At the end of the day it was a dramatic end to a great performance from Chelsea and Neville got caught up in it. I hardly think he is an avid Chelsea supporter and he wasn't that bias during the game at all, he even stated he thought Chelsea had no chance.

Do find it funny the complex some have on this board about Sky, if it's not this its something like their advertising includes Liverpool players and not Spurs blah blah....

I'll ask again what the fudge has a Chelsea match got to do with spurs? Was really hoping to hide myself away from those fascist toss stains today but even on a spurs site it's being rammed down my throat their match last night

I'll ask again what the fudge has a Chelsea match got to do with spurs? Was really hoping to hide myself away from those fascist toss stains today but even on a spurs site it's being rammed down my throat their match last night

Wise man once said: Don't open the fudging thread then.

Great performance by Chelsea. Totally understandable to me that English commentators root for English teams. I just thought his "oohhhhohooooohhhhhhhhh" when Torres scored was hysterical.

I thought it was great.... English commentator showed some passion for an English club progressing to the CL final. The Chelsea side also would've contained several players that Neville played and trained alongside for England.

I can remember a similar type of commentary and reaction when we won the UEFA Cup back in 1984.

I can also remember hearing (I think it was ) an Ian Saint John massive celebration in the background when Linekar scored to put England on course for qualification from their World Cup group in 86.

It's called passion!.... And it's one of the reasons why I actually like Neville as a pundit.

Oh and for the record I wanted Barcelona to wipe the floor with Chelsea last night, but that doesn't mean I cannot respect Gary Neville feeling otherwise.

Neville's orgasmic celebration can in one sense be defended - although I disagree, there's got to be some sort of professionalism here. They're paid to be commentators, not supporters.

The worst thing was listening to the commentators discussing perfectly legitimat refereeing decisions as if the referee was bent - I believe one argument was that he was Turkish and inexperienced (!), clearly implying that he was not up for the task, easy for the crowd to sway, etc. And Terry "out of character" - give me a break. It's like listening to two teenage Chelski fans who can't comprehend that while their team defended bravely, they also played dirty, wasted time and feigned injury (read: Drogba) on numerous occations.

Also, while Chelski deservedly went through to the final, the commentators should at least have the decency to admit that Chelski had more than their share of luck - shots went flying off the post for Barca in both legs, while Chelski hit them on the break in injury time (at a crucial time) in both legs.

Surprised no one has mentioned Neville's tweet about it https://twitter.com/#!/GNev2/status/194891544644431872

"Wow! Football.. My sore throat collapsed on the Torres goal!!! #squeakynevtime"

When Torres came on Neville mentioned that if he scored he would repay the 50m etc and what a story it would be. So when it all happened he was delighted for himself really for predicting it.

Also, while Chelski deservedly went through to the final, the commentators should at least have the decency to admit that Chelski had more than their share of luck - shots went flying off the post for Barca in both legs, while Chelski hit them on the break in injury time (at a crucial time) in both legs.

I'm pretty sure I heard them saying that Chelsea rode their luck on many occasions?

reminded me a bit of our away leg against AC Milan. totally unbiased... (not that i minded it for our game..)

who was the commentator for that game? kept saying Crouchy. His call when Lennon was running away for the winner was great. better yet anybody have the video?

reminded me a bit of our away leg against AC Milan. totally unbiased... (not that i minded it for our game..)

who was the commentator for that game? kept saying Crouchy. His call when Lennon was running away for the winner was great. better yet anybody have the video?

I'll never forget that...

"....CROUCH!!! YES!!"

Brilliant.

Of course I've taken into account the rival fans....I was one of them. At the end of the day it was a dramatic end to a great performance from Chelsea and Neville got caught up in it. I hardly think he is an avid Chelsea supporter and he wasn't that bias during the game at all, he even stated he thought Chelsea had no chance.

Do find it funny the complex some have on this board about Sky, if it's not this its something like their advertising includes Liverpool players and not Spurs blah blah....

I want EVERY other English team to get fudging murdered in Europe.

People who don't get fan rivalries don't understand the game in this country IMO.

You reckon Madrid were cheering Barca last night? Were they fudge.

Or Bilbao fans, or Sevilla fans for that matter.

You don't remember who it was?

MY WORD

Great performance by Chelsea. Totally understandable to me that English commentators root for English teams. I just thought his "oohhhhohooooohhhhhhhhh" when Torres scored was hysterical.

Me too, also I like Gary Neville. He really gets wound up watching the matches and doesn't sit on the fence! I like his passion, I just hope he doesn't get more "professional" and dull as his career goes on.

50m pounds has just been repaid... LMAO so one goal cancels off all his utter brickness?

The funniest line of the lot :lol:

Talk about blowing smoke up his arse; ?ú50m on that mug and he couldn't hit a fudging barn door! Were he able to, perhaps they wouldn't find themselves so reliant on having to win the Champions League to be in it again next season.

Back