• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Apparently we were the club he came closest to joining ...under El Tel and he was torn because we were his ‘boyhood club’. He also turned Chelsea down under Ghod. Interestingly they then both became England managers and barely picked him!

I did not know that , great player who scored some amazing goals.

Rather tame language by Chavs standards, well compared to what their beloved captain got away with saying to Ledley King.

Sad pathetic fat middle aged men who take out their failings in life on football.

I love Tottenham but I define myself through other ways.

If I ever get to beat this computer at Chess and I am still playing level 1, i will go mental and run down the street naked shouting I'm cleverer then a computer.

They need to get out and push themselves in different ways.

Another thought is they just hate people because they have a darker skin tone to them which is like hating someone because they have longer hair, bit weird really.

Sadly we can hardly take the moral high ground after the banana skin incident. Every club has it's fair share of macarons, although Chelsea has more than most. Btw I see a black supporter in amongst the racists. Wonder how he feels.

The Chelsea fan at the centre of the Raheem Sterling race storm has been named.

The Blues yesterday suspended four people from attending matches as police investigate the alleged racial abuse during Emirates Marketing Project's 2-0 loss at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.

But now a fan seen shouting at Sterling during the televised game has broken his silence to apologise - but claims he did NOT use a racial slur.

Colin Wing, 60, told the Daily Mail: "I’m deeply ashamed by my own behaviour and I feel really bad.

"But I didn’t call him a black ****, I called him a Manc c***."

Mr Wing added that he had lost his job and said he was one of the four fans whose season ticket had been suspended.

He added: "I was completely out of order, but I’ve lost my job and my season ticket now so everybody’s got what they wanted. So why can’t they leave me alone?"

Footage showed a group of home fans shouting at Sterling as he retrieved the ball for a corner, with one allegedly calling the forward a 'black c***'.

The club viewed the footage from a variety of angles and used lip-readers to try and confirm the exact words spoken.

The incident involving the 24-year-old England international occurred during City's 2-0 Premier League defeat at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.

A statement from the club read: "Our investigations into this matter are ongoing. We are fully supporting the police investigation and any information we gather will be passed on to them.

"Chelsea Football Club finds all forms of discriminatory behaviour abhorrent and if there is evidence of ticket holders taking part in any racist behaviour, the club will issue severe sanctions, including bans.

Emirates Marketing Project welcomed Chelsea's decision to issue suspensions after footage of the star allegedly being racially abused by a Chelsea fan was circulated on social media.

A club statement said: "The club and Raheem are fully engaged with Chelsea FC and the investigating authorities as they continue to examine the events in question.

"Emirates Marketing Project and Raheem are committed to working with all relevant parties and organisations to support the objective of eradicating racism from the game."

He claims innocence, but the first paper he thought to go to was the Mail - bang to rights!

He was decent, no more.

Quite old school really, more Adams than Ferdinand, if you see what I mean?

I can understand a Chelsea fan loving him, we would be the same, but the general press etc? Makes no sense to me.

EDIT: THAN not AND!

Last edited:
Back