• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

One of the factors that may have interested the Fulham bloke in Wembley would have been the guaranteed years of cash from Chelsea as tenants. Ramifications from Abramovich's flounce, therefore, for NFL stadium choices in London.

Slightly OT from SSC...
Just seen this on the Chelsea stadium thread.

Stadium plans on hold

Chelsea Football Club announces today that it has put its new stadium project on hold. No further pre-construction design and planning work will occur.

The club does not have a time frame set for reconsideration of its decision.

The decision was made due to the current unfavourable investment climate.

Edit: @DaveT316 beat me to it.

The Human Rights Act has nothing to do with the EU. Which human rights would you like less of?

The EU is evil is the take hom message here.

Human rights for kiddy fiddlers and rapists should be got rid of. Or do you not like children and women Milo? do you think they deserve it. Because if your saying you like the EU your saying rape and stuff is ok.

I like women and children, think they should be allowed freedom myself.

Also we should stop roman getting back in and washing his dirty money here.

The EU is evil is the take hom message here.

Human rights for kiddy fiddlers and rapists should be got rid of. Or do you not like children and women Milo? do you think they deserve it. Because if your saying you like the EU your saying rape and stuff is ok.

I like women and children, think they should be allowed freedom myself.

Also we should stop roman getting back in and washing his dirty money here.

I am confused about what you are saying. Which rights would you like removed? When has this been stopped?

Really? Not actually all that many supporters - well, not compared with us or Woolwich - and tainted by the historic racism, not in the CL any more . . . Not obviously an attractive project for a labour of love.

Someone richer may come in and milk the TV money for a few years, Kroenke-style, but that would be all to the good.
Domestically that’s true, but they’ve built a global fan base bigger than ourselves for example. However that’s pretty fickle and they’re going to follow someone else if Chelsea revert back to mean as a yo-yo club.

Nothing to do with Ambromovich's visa...

Don't blame the guy. He invests millions of his money here...now he'll think twice. You would do the same right? Could be awesome if it fuks chelsea too.

Well, it's been a fun few days.

First Liverpool lose the CL final in the most hysterical manner possible.

Now, Chelski have had their biggest toy chucked out the pram.

If Shahid Khan gets Wembley, perhaps they can move there as renters. Their fans comments suggest they'd hate it. Mmmarhhvelous.

Nothing to do with Ambromovich's visa...

Don't blame the guy. He invests millions of his money here...now he'll think twice. You would do the same right? Could be awesome if it fuks chelsea too.

He's hardly a philanthropist or been a benefit to the UK economy. 95% of his money has gone into Pini Zahavi's pocket.

The rights of the EU. saying that rapists and kid rapists are human. THEY ARE NOT.

I am just messing with you milo i know you dont like rapists and kid rapists.

And the EU says no such thing. The European Convention on Human Rights comes from the Council of Europe which is separate from the EU. We were founder memebem of the European Council. The ECHR came into effect in 1950, several decades before we joined the EU. The Human Rights Act brought the ECHR into English law, the result of which is more cases being settled within our courts. We will still be signatories of the ECHR when we leave the EU.

And the EU says no such thing. The European Convention on Human Rights comes from the Council of Europe which is separate from the EU. We were founder memebem of the European Council. The ECHR came into effect in 1950, several decades before we joined the EU. The Human Rights Act brought the ECHR into English law, the result of which is more cases being settled within our courts. We will still be signatories of the ECHR when we leave the EU.

That’s not the will of the people!

I am confused, you trying to defend kid rapists.

hashtag evil EU.

Even the Italians know it now.

Back to the original subject, how we do it does not matter but kicking roman out has to happe.

COURTOIS LIKELY TO LEAVE CHELSEA

It's not a great day to be a Chelsea fan...

Thibault Courtois is likely to leave Chelsea this summer, after the Blues decided to end contract talks with the goalkeeper.

It is now likely the Belgian will be sold in the summer, with Real Madrid interested in signing him.

Back