• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

i'm no body language expert but Conte looks so unhappy where he his, the half hearted "celebration" when chelsea took the lead yesterday was so unlike his usual runs down the touchline/crowd surfing etc.

He’s given up and going through the motions for most of this season. They’ve spent a fortune on a load of dross that the manager didn’t want. So Conte’s gone in to full on sulk mode.

He’ll clearly move on by latest the summer and the next job you’ll see the Juve, Italy and first season Chelski Conte again. Reckon PSG should be going for him.

He’s given up and going through the motions for most of this season. They’ve spent a fortune on a load of dross that the manager didn’t want. So Conte’s gone in to full on sulk mode.

He’ll clearly move on by latest the summer and the next job you’ll see the Juve, Italy and first season Chelski Conte again. Reckon PSG should be going for him.
It does sound a little childish tbh. The club supported him over the sale of Costa, one their high profile stars. They are trying to run the club on a more sustainable footing supposedly. Tbh Chelsea's managerial model seems to work for them and they will probably bring in Luis Enrique next.

Chelsea can't buy who they like now as City and PSG have joined the big spenders and we have seen Liverpool are now spending silly money. The talent pool is not large and getting the right player is getting more difficult. They must qualify for CL as I doubt their owner likes not being in the European elite after all he has thrown at the club.

It does sound a little childish tbh. The club supported him over the sale of Costa, one their high profile stars. They are trying to run the club on a more sustainable footing supposedly. Tbh Chelsea's managerial model seems to work for them and they will probably bring in Luis Enrique next.

It used to .. but much as @K.D.D.D.D.Soc says

- Too many clubs spending silly money, and not enough of a talent pool (for immediate success)
- City, Pool & Spurs now have some kind of stability/continuity, that with United's spending power makes the idea of suddenly leapfrogging multiple clubs back to the top less plausible.
- Their stadium move is still to come, likely to be a multi-year relocation and if they no longer have access to endless money, it will affect their buying model.
- The player culture in that club is massively broken, every player in that club believes they will outlast the manager, so if they disagree with manager, just throw the toys out of pram and wait.
- Hazard is likely gone in summer, and he is the player in that side that lifts them to another level.

Chelsea & the Scum are always a threat, however they both have a lot of work and need a lot for things to go right for it to suddenly click again

- Too many clubs spending silly money, and not enough of a talent pool (for immediate success)
- City, Pool & Spurs now have some kind of stability/continuity, that with United's spending power makes the idea of suddenly leapfrogging multiple clubs back to the top less plausible.
- Their stadium move is still to come, likely to be a multi-year relocation and if they no longer have access to endless money, it will affect their buying model.
- The player culture in that club is massively broken, every player in that club believes they will outlast the manager, so if they disagree with manager, just throw the toys out of pram and wait.
- Hazard is likely gone in summer, and he is the player in that side that lifts them to another level.

Chelsea & the Scum are always a threat, however they both have a lot of work and need a lot for things to go right for it to suddenly click again
Plus blue scum will have Europa next year so won’t enjoy the original competitive advantage they had under Conte

Chelsea can't buy who they like now as City and PSG have joined the big spenders and we have seen Liverpool are now spending silly money. The talent pool is not large and gCoutinhoetting the right player is getting more difficult. They must qualify for CL as I doubt their owner likes not being in the European elite after all he has thrown at the club.
Big spenders but they have made a profit of £34m on player trading over the last two seasons.

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/liverpool/english-football-teams/liverpool-transfers

The way I see it is that the Coutinho money was spent on Kieta and Van Dijk. I suspect the owners feel the same way. I'm absolutely positive the fans won't, which could get interesting.

I agree with all of the above. Having said that, I wouldn't be totally surprised if they get the next new up and coming manager or someone like Simeone and win the league again in a couple of years.

I agree with all of the above. Having said that, I wouldn't be totally surprised if they get the next new up and coming manager or someone like Simeone and win the league again in a couple of years.

They will need to fill in a lot of players who will be leaving this summer and it may be healthy for them long term but short term it’s gonna hurt

They need a project manager rather than an instant success guy and there isn’t an obvious candidate

Plus there operating under a new financial model with Roman pulling his finding

They will need to fill in a lot of players who will be leaving this summer and it may be healthy for them long term but short term it’s gonna hurt

They need a project manager rather than an instant success guy and there isn’t an obvious candidate

Plus there operating under a new financial model with Roman pulling his finding

Imagine if they had half the team that won the under 20 world cup, they could rebuild around youth players who would then likely stay and become the bedrock of their team for the next decade.

Imagine if they had half the team that won the under 20 world cup, they could rebuild around youth players who would then likely stay and become the bedrock of their team for the next decade.

I don’t think their youth players are all that. They may have ability and talent but it’s drilled out of them for the benefit of the results which is why they win stuff but don’t develop

Their players don’t see to be taught how to develop a football brain

Compare that with players given chances at other clubs and given freedom to play. They develop better when playing as adults

What would you all prefer by the way? A Liverpool collapse and Chelsea champions league? Or Chelsea out and pool champions league?

Would be hilarious seeing Liverpool fcuk everything up.

Chelsea still got to play pool but it won’t happen anyway.

Much as I want Chelsea to miss out, the scale of the Liverpool collapse necessary would make it too much fun to miss. Bring on the akloppalypse.

Much as I want Chelsea to miss out, the scale of the Liverpool collapse necessary would make it too much fun to miss. Bring on the akloppalypse.

Watching Pool make to CL final to get pumped by a Ronaldo (ex-United) hatrick, and then them missing a CL spot by 1 point or GD and Salad losing the golden boot race to Kane by one goal ,,,,

fudge me .. that would be a decades worth of entertainment

Back