• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Its down to a number of issues and those issues stalk both West Ham and Chelsea in terms of their core support. Both clubs have a scumbag element that has evolved through the passage of time and generally from the 70s/80s when the rise of the hooligan was rife and political change was at its most radical if you like. If you look at the make up of Chelsea fans and for that matter, West Ham fans, they have a correlation in that they live in areas that tend to be pretty much non multi cultural. Now, whether you agree with multi culturalism or not is a different argument entirely but what I would say is that if you live in an environment where you never see anyone different and it is bred into you that anyone who looks different is scum then it doesn't take a genius to work out that you are going to grow up with very strange attitudes to other races and religions. The political landscape at the time also saw a number of these characters unemployed, hating the world and having too much time on their hands which when thrown together is a dangerous roostertail.

Stamford Bridge and Upton Park were throghout the 80s/90s a recruiting ground for Combat 18 and the National Front hence the typical and stereotypical appearance of a person who supports one of those clubs. A meathead, trashy white male who looks and behaves in a manner that is devoid of any common sense, one who lives in a white surburbia with little or no contact with anyone/anything that is different to them. For the record, I am a white male from Inner City London. Why do you think it is that these are the only two clubs we ever have issues with regarding racism or inappropriate chanting? Because these are the only two scumbag clubs that have a real element that is much larger than the normal small minority that all clubs have that we could all do without. They will dress it up and say they are a family club who have changed but its all crap. You go to Stamford Bridge now and among all the prawn sandwich munchers and day trippers you can still easily spot the absolute numpties from back in the day that now have kids that are following the same thought processes.

The inviting of the guy from Paris who was abused was just a PR stunt. If they were really serious and empathetic to the hurt that was caused then they would have come to arranagent in private and in a game unrelated to Paris Saint Germain. By inviting him purely to that game and doing it all so publically they are just trying to curry favour and spin the scenario to a point that people forget what occurred and just talk about what a nice gesture it is.

In closing, Chelsea will always be a nasty club with nasty supporters. It is in their blood and because they are so inbred with their views and ways it won't change anytime soon.

Many thanks. Appreciate the effort to post.
Can I ask where do these Chelski fans who you say live in "White Suburbia" fans tend to reside (sticking to the M25 area)?
In terms of West Ham, I think I can imagine where the meathead types would likely live, but I cannot work out where their Chelski equivalents would be...

Also, if in the 70s/80s/90s Combat18 and the like were recruiting at Stamford Bridge and Upton Park you would think that they would also have been trying to do the same at other London grounds. I can understand that trying to do the same at WHL (long-standing Jewish connections, many non-white fans) or Highbury (many black/non-white players and fans) would have likely been a non-starter, but why did these right-wing groups not have similar success at other London grounds (i'll exclude Millwall from this)?

Can I ask where do these Chelski fans who you say live in "White Suburbia" fans tend to reside (sticking to the M25 area)?
In terms of West Ham, I think I can imagine where the meathead types would likely live, but I cannot work out where their Chelski equivalents would be...

Also, if in the 70s/80s/90s Combat18 and the like were recruiting at Stamford Bridge and Upton Park you would think that they would also have been trying to do the same at other London grounds. I can understand that trying to do the same at WHL (long-standing Jewish connections, many non-white fans) or Highbury (many black/non-white players and fans) would have likely been a non-starter, but why did these right-wing groups not have similar success at other London grounds (i'll exclude Millwall from this)?

Chelsea fans seem to have a presence within Kent and Surrey primarily with the inner M25 base being places like Orpington, Bromley etc over in the south east and Mitcham, Brixton and the like being popular areas as well as Kilburn. Admittedly not all of those places live up to the stereotype but there will always be anomalies and exceptions to the rule. West Ham it would be mainly the Essex corridor on the A13/A127 involving Tilbury, Thurrock, Laindon etc.

I don't know specifically why other clubs didn't have equally as big problems but if you look at the time who were big and popular in London then Arsenal and Spurs naturally would have been out given their general fanbase so no point in attempting to recruit or be active. That leaves West Ham, Chelsea and to a degree Millwall. QPR were also popular and reasonably good in the 80s but they tend to have a very local catchment area of support which would have been diverse and again not really likely to buy into the whole NF thing. Wimbledon were only just coming to prominance, Palace again have a local support from a diverse area and the rest like Brentford, Orient and Fulham were quite small and just pure local support.

Not sure how accurate this report is but they are saying he's out of the final one way or another...
...Chelsea are only appealing Matic’s ban on the grounds of excessive punishment so, according to the rules, virtually the best they can hope for is that the ban is reduced from three games to two – meaning he will still face the heartbreak of missing Sunday’s Wembley showdown with Tottenham.

Chelsea are not appealing on the grounds of wrongful dismissal because, if they lose, Matic would get an extra game ban and be out for four matches....

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/560065/Chelsea-Nemanja-Matic-Spurs-cup-final

WTF are the Rentboys playing at

A statement on Chelsea's website, published under the headline 'Chelsea FC appalled with the FA's decision on Matic', said the board was unhappy that the commission decided against reducing the ban by the "maximum extent permitted under FA rules".

It added: "There has been universal condemnation of the reckless challenge made by Ashley Barnes on Matic and it is the club's view that he has been unjustly punished with a two-match ban for his reaction to a career-threatening tackle."

So they're effectively saying you should be able to do whatever you want in retaliation to bad tackles without being punished?

Like, say, hitting an opponent for hacking you down should be fine? Or perhaps kicking the other player when he's down, then stamping on his hand...?

I want there to be on mass loads of people on the Wembley line with cameras ready to video these clams when they start singing there brick, justremember to turn off the light when recording video. Hopefully there will be 10 on the news the day after.

Last edited:
I want there to be on mass loads of people on the Wembley line with cameras ready to video these clams when they start singing there crud, justremember to turn off the light when recording video. Hopefully there will be 10 on the news the day after.

I'm sure Chelski will just release a new statement:

''Such behaviour is abhorrent and has no place in football or society. We will support any criminal action against those involved in such behaviour, and should evidence point to the involvement of Chelsea season ticket holders or members the club will take the strongest possible action against them including banning orders.''

All 12.000 of them.

An interesting map of London:

football_map.gif

Will anything happen to Chelsea after their statement or will the FA simply allow them to say what they did, it's hugely brining the game into disrepute

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/31653343
Chelsea sign £40m-per-year shirt deal with Japanese tyre company

Chelsea have signed English football's second biggest shirt sponsorship deal - worth a [URL='http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11437771/Chelsea-to-sign-40m-a-year-Yokohama-Rubber-shirt-sponsorship-deal.html']reported
£40m per year - with a Japanese tyre manufacturer.

The five-year deal with Yokohama Rubber Company eclipses the £18m-per-year-deal the club signed with Samsung in 2006.

Manchester United's seven-year deal with US car brand Chevrolet remains the biggest, worth around £50m per year.

Chelsea are top of the Premier League and are in the last 16 of the Champions League.

The West London club are now one of the world's most recognised sporting brands with an estimated 500m fans and were the most watched English side worldwide last season with 31,000 broadcast hours.

"Chelsea and Yokohama are a perfect fit. Both are global organisations with a focus on performance and innovation, as well as having huge ambition and an unwavering culture of success," Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck said on the club's website.[/URL]

An interesting map of London:

football_map.gif

This map is helpful but it shouldn't be taken literally. The representation for Waltham forest for instance is factually incorrect. The level of Leyton Orient supporters to Arsenal/Spurs is tiny and probably a fair more West Ham to Orient as well. Hackney is way more Arsenal than Spurs and no way is the whole of that block east of London a West Ham either.

Back