• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Charlie Wijeratna - Leaves

Wriggly

Banned
Club announcement
18 January 2012

Charlie Wijeratna, Executive Director with commercial responsibility, left the Club on 17 January 2012.

Daniel Levy, Chairman, said: “I’d like to thank Charlie for his work since he’s been with us. He has overseen the successful overhaul of the brand and the Club’s visual identity. We wish him the best of luck in the future.”

Charlie Wijeratna said: “I’ve enjoyed my time at Spurs. It has been an exciting environment to work in and I am proud of the work I have done with my team to position the Club for the next phase of its commercial development.”

What saddens me the most is that during his time at the club, we never came up with a song for him :(

Whoever signs him up has a top class Executive Director (especially when given commercial responsibilities). Heard he's a smashing lad and no trouble 'round the office too.

I hope we all applaud him when he comes back to the lane with another club. Excellent servant to the club.

we're losing alot of executive staff thats brought us back into the minds and thoughts of the public.

this is actually starting to worry me abit

all these guys that dont get seen that go about doing their admin duties leaving the club

why?

Another one goes? Weird, it looks like our staff are downsizing. Wijnerata doesn't seem to have been poached by another club though, so I guess it's not so bad.

Back