• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Charlie Nicholas Knows....!!!

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
He just said on Soccer Saturday that Spurs play the best football in the PL by a long way..

They can win the title and the FA Cup too

He has finally taken off his Arsenal blinkers...

Saying what good signings Saha and Nelsen are too, how Harry knows how to get the best from people at certain times in their career

Last edited:
We are two thirds through the season, is he the last person in the country to work that out?

We are two thirds through the season, is he the last person in the country to work that out?

no, but Sky now know with our rise and Chelsea/Arse going backwards that we will be around the Top 4 for years to come - you don't tinkle off the top 4 remember

remember that season Everton got 4th? Sky were loving them (with a caveat) the back end of that season - but then when it became clear it was a flash in the pan, normal service was resumed.

same with us 2 seasons ago.

but now the scales seem to have tipped a bit - so everyone is on orders to love Tottenham Top4spur

He just said on Soccer Saturday that Spurs play the best football in the PL by a long way..

They can win the title and the FA Cup too

He has finally taken off his Arsenal blinkers...

Saying what good signings Saha and Nelsen are too, how Harry knows how to get the best from people at certain times in their career

Big fukking deal, I hear a different pundit say that on the radio almost every day

At least Merson is consistent.

Was on Soccer Saturday saying how this is Emirates Marketing Project's best chance to win the league this year as United, Chelsea, 'Pool and Arsenal will all be as strong next year. Funny how me can't bring himself to mention us and Stelling neglects to say that we are stronger than Pool, chelski and arse.

no, but Sky now know with our rise and Chelsea/Arse going backwards that we will be around the Top 4 for years to come - you don't tinkle off the top 4 remember

remember that season Everton got 4th? Sky were loving them (with a caveat) the back end of that season - but then when it became clear it was a flash in the pan, normal service was resumed.

same with us 2 seasons ago.

but now the scales seem to have tipped a bit - so everyone is on orders to love Tottenham Top4spur
nice one

I dont mind him to be honest......ironically, I prefer him to the tw@t that has become Chris Waddle

I think at some point even the people that hate us have to come round that we are the best footballing side bar none to watch!!! Like us Spurs fans hated it but accepted it was Arsenal a few years ago. Its great how times change

Back