• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

I know but you just don't lose your first two games!

You might when you let most of your first XI leave and promote youth instead. They didn't deserve to lose against Ipswich from what I've read. Played some good football against a side that would make Allardyce and Pulis weak in the knees.

You might when you let most of your first XI leave and promote youth instead. They didn't deserve to lose against Ipswich from what I've read. Played some good football against a side that would make Allardyce and Pulis weak in the knees.

Hangeland left for Palace the rest of the team are still strong and they've added McCormack for £8m but decided to leave him on the bench in favour of an 18 year old unproven kid. Astonishing.

Magath has lost the fans. Too much tinkering. Won't last long unless he starts sticking with the players that perform. Of course, having Parker as your deep lying playmaker probably doesn't help.

I've long suspected that Fulham could plummet after relegation (now watch them go the rest of the season unbeaten). Their squad was old and had little resale value. For all his faults Am Fayed pumped a lot of money into that club and normally backed his managers. With him gone, the money has dried up. Throughout most of their history Fulham have been a second and third tier club, I would not be surprised if they returned to being that for a while.

I've long suspected that Fulham could plummet after relegation (now watch them go the rest of the season unbeaten). Their squad was old and had little resale value. For all his faults Am Fayed pumped a lot of money into that club and normally backed his managers. With him gone, the money has dried up. Throughout most of their history Fulham have been a second and third tier club, I would not be surprised if they returned to being that for a while.

Sack Mcgath and Get Pulis in. He would do well with that team and he must be settled in London now.

Unless you have financial backing of a Saudi Sportswashing Machine or QPR.. once you get relegated from Prem, its VERY hard to go back up. Sometimes you get relegated again.

liking my pre season bet of Forest to win the league at 16-1, I know early days and all that [-o<

Dave Beasant (age 55) was named on the bench for Stevenage today after his son got injured. He made his league debut in 1979, won the FA cup with Wimbledon in 1988 and last played a league game 12 years ago.

Starting in goal was Chris Day (39), a Tottenham youth academy product. He managed to play the whole game, so the record still stands (Neil McBain, at 51 years old, for New Brighton in 1947).

Tonight on Sky Sports:

B0tQz3NCQAEV8UN.jpg

What's going on with Forest? Just a few weeks ago Pearce was doing a smashing job and had them top of the table. Today they lost 1-3 at home to Brentford and sit in 11th place.

What's going on with Forest? Just a few weeks ago Pearce was doing a smashing job and had them top of the table. Today they lost 1-3 at home to Brentford and sit in 11th place.

Seems to have gone t#ts-up since the night they lost at our place

1 win in 10 - honeymoon period well and truly over.

Can Bournemouth go the distance?

I bloody hope so as I think Eddie Howe is a great manager. If they come up they should go the route of Burnley and not spend to much money and if they get relegated they will be in a better position to come up the following year and stay up.

I love the championship and will be at the Amex tomorrow for the Brighton versus Blackburn game. Got to say Hypia has got Brighton playing some very defensive stuff but he changed the formation for the Wigan match and got a result.

The championship is a really good competitive league and lots of teams can beat each other and from a betting view point the is good value in it if you know of who makes a team tick. If a couple of players are out injured you often get strange results. Goal scores make a huge difference to teams.

Brighton have there official opening of there training ground tomorrow as Nike sponsor it along with American Express, apparently they are giving out lots of free gifts if your into wearing nike trainers.

Back