• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

A mate who is a Fulham season ticket holder had a spare last night. So popped along. They were unplayable. If they can keep that up they’ll be back up next season. Millwall couldn’t get the ball off them. Will be interesting to see them against a team that will press more, like Leeds.

ECqt2S1WkAA2riX

The old fit and proper ownership gonad*s is still going strong then.

Terrible for their fans.

The PL should take control of the football league.

It’s a complete shambles.

I honestly think they shouldn’t allow league 2 clubs to pay transfer fees over a certain amount.

Players at bury are on 6k

From my understanding, the Bury owner, Dale killed that club. he had lots of chances to sell before hand but asked for to much money. plus he mouths of to the media, they have to money to see the season through, but can't prove it.

Last edited:
In my fickle nature, one game was enough to convince me that we should sign the other Sessegnon, looked excellent against Cardiff last night. Also just like the idea of having England's Brotherly fullback combination.

Considering the outbursts from Fulham's board/chairmain after getting Ryan in, I'm not sure the working relationship is that great between the club though...

Also, man I hate Cardiff. Such bricky football.

Monk to be named Wednesday boss
Garry Monk is set to be named as the new Sheffield Wednesday manager today.

The Owls have called a press conference scheduled for 4pm to announce their permanent successor to Steve Bruce.

Lee Bullen has been in caretaker charge since Bruce’s departure, but Monk will make a return to football less than three months after being sacked by Birmingham.

Not the worst move, will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Monk to be named Wednesday boss
Garry Monk is set to be named as the new Sheffield Wednesday manager today.

The Owls have called a press conference scheduled for 4pm to announce their permanent successor to Steve Bruce.

Lee Bullen has been in caretaker charge since Bruce’s departure, but Monk will make a return to football less than three months after being sacked by Birmingham.

Not the worst move, will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Sacked within two years.

Back