• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

You have clearly forgotten the disgusting monkey chants at the Bernabeau when England played there a few years ago.
Yes I'm an athletico fan and I'm gutted, but bringing up some racist elements of support at Atleti is just a cheap shot, every club in Spain has their ****er element, Real takes some beating though for utter utter ****s who know f all about football.

Real fans voted Modric the worst signing in Real history last year!!!!
I think that will tell you all you need to know about Real fans, they're like gooners on steroids. Sorry I'm so gutted!

He took that well

The movement was superb. His FIRST INSTINCT was to go wide/far post in case there was a loose ball. Benzema spent the entire match unable to move that smartly in the box. And what a header! Delighted for him.

no idea. I don't know if Marcelo had been injured before today, but he was definitely a big miss for them. Alonso too.

I was saying at HT they had to get Contrao off, they had to release Modric to play the role he plays best and they had to try and get Ronaldo inside more, get Benzema off…TBF Morata also made a diff…Athletico had it sussed with the high-tempo pressing PLUS forcing Luka 'out of his preferred pocket' so-to-speak...

The one positive thing about tonight is we can point to players like Bale and Modric and say look what you can achieve in x amount of years if you come to Spurs, our players are coveted by the biggest teams in the world.

Having said that, I detest Real Madrid and their spoilt fans. After the way they behaved towards us last summer I'm gutted they've won football's biggest prize, behave like ****s and you'll get rewarded is the message.

TBH it's been the message for about a decade now. Is there a top side who regularly win and have amazing players that don't behave like c***s? They are far from alone...

I despise Real, even if I didn't have Athletico ties I'd hate them, I'm so gutted. As spurs fans we all know their utter contempt and arrogance, if your a football fan, I would suggest a hatred for Real would come naturally.
GUTTED!!

Evidence of consistent racism from athletico fans please?

I despise Real Madrid too what with their shocking arrogance in tapping up players, fickle fans and Nazi loving ultras but whilst I would've preferred Atletico to win tonight these are the type of unsavoury headlines that I typically associate with the club...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...s-racism-causes-uproar-in-Spain-Football.html
Atletico rightly pride themselves on having some of the best, noisiest, most passionate fans in Spain, they also have some of the worst. Racist chanting is nothing new at the Calderon – especially not from the club's notorious Frente Atletico, the ultras who congregate in the south end, store their paraphernalia under the stands and invariably get access to tickets.

The Frente, who still glory in the stabbing to death of a young Real Sociedad fan by the name of Aitor Zabaleta over a decade ago, managed to complete almost a complete circuit of the stadium to attack Bolton fans during a Uefa Cup match last season, threw bananas at Espanyol goalkeeper Carlos Kameni and revel in their right-win politics. Pre-constitutional flags and chants of "Franco! Franco! Franco!", like monkey chants, are part of their match-day ritual as are the missile throwing and violence. It is a ritual that Uefa clearly believe has been tolerated for too long.

http://www.espnfc.com/news/story/_/...t-abuse-manchester-city-youth-players?cc=5739
Atletico Madrid have been fined 10,000 euros by UEFA and had their youth stadium partially closed after racist abuse was aimed at Emirates Marketing Project players during a recent UEFA Youth League game.

Emirates Marketing Project youth players including Andy Cole's son Devante, 18, were reported to have been racially abused during the match played on Feb. 26 at the Estadio Cerro del Espino -- Atletico’s suburban Madrid training ground.

UEFA confirmed that it was handing out the punishment in a short statement released on Thursday.

“Club Atletico de Madrid Youth were charged for improper conduct of the team and racist behaviour of their supporters,” the statement said. “[The punishment is a] partial stadium closure at the next UEFA Youth League home match of Club Atletico de Madrid Youth and a fine of 10,000 euros.”*

This not the first such incident involving Atletico supporters in recent months, with Real Madrid left-back Marcelo suffering similar abuse after a Copa del Rey game at the Santiago Bernabeu in early February.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/05/04/uk-soccer-spain-diop-racism-idUKKBN0DK0KE20140504
Levante's Senegal midfielder Papakouly Diop has complained of racist abuse from a section of the Atletico Madrid supporters during Sunday's La Liga game.

Diop was by the corner flag in front of several thousand travelling Atletico fans at the end of Levante's 2-0 win in Valencia and said he had been targeted with monkey chants.

Television footage clearly showed a number of supporters making monkey gestures and Diop responded by dancing in front of them, prompting a mass brawl involving players from both teams.

****ing ****s. Unfortunately, they deserved it. Atletico were playing too defensively. What a boring game of football. But ****ing Real, what a bunch of ****ing ****s they are. Spain's *****al.

Surely, the ref won the game for Real. Atletico won the game fairly in 90 mins. But for some strange reason, the ref gave 5 mins injury time which was too long. I think 3 mins would have been enough as there were not many stoppages in the 2nd half. Real duly scored after the 3rd min of injury time. Atletico never recovered afer that. Annoying to see Ronaldo and Bale celebrating. They don't deserved it as they didn't look like scoring until the injury time.

Surely, the ref won the game for Real. Atletico won the game fairly in 90 mins. But for some strange reason, the ref gave 5 mins injury time which was too long. I think 3 mins would have been enough as there were not many stoppages in the 2nd half. Real duly scored after the 3rd min of injury time. Atletico never recovered afer that. Annoying to see Ronaldo and Bale celebrating. They don't deserved it as they didn't look like scoring until the injury time.

Wow .. really mate? if you dislike Real, that's ok .. they are a bit of ****s .. but to question the 5 minutes? after all Atletico's rolling around, the subs, etc .. it wasn't like they got 7 or 9 minutes.

I haven't really seen Atletico play all season, but if this game was any indicator, nasty fouling, lots of late foots in, no real attempt to win the game in open play (all set piece tactic), petulant manager with no class, really nothing worth cheering for. They hung on for about 20 minutes longer than expected, that's all ...

Wow.
Just no.
Real didn't deserve to lose in normal time.
And they did have chances before, more so than Atletico.

We do it to pay for the running of the forum. You'll have to ask Google why certain pictures and words are so upsetting.

So if you're not censoring "bad" words the page rank will be lower and you'll earn less money off the site? It's a strange world we live in.

So if you're not censoring "bad" words the page rank will be lower and you'll earn less money off the site? It's a strange world we live in.

Nope. If we're not censoring the bad words, Google bans us and I'm back to hunting around for individual advertisers as the 4rse has fallen out of affiliated advertising.

1966:

Austria won Eurovision
Real Madrid won CL
Fulham relegated
Atletico Madrid won La Liga
Team come from 2-0 down to win FA Cup

England win World Cup?

Back