• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 21/22

We’ll get the CL final right, it’s the best stadium in Europe, and London can handle it at short notice.

Bayern didn't mess about! Lewandowski hat-trick within 25 minutes! 4-0 at half time. And of course with this being the only time I'd ever wanted the bin dippers to win, cause I have a quadruple bet with them winning as one, they just faff about and will probably lose or draw. Tossers

Bayern didn't mess about! Lewandowski hat-trick within 25 minutes! 4-0 at half time. And of course with this being the only time I'd ever wanted the bin dippers to win, cause I have a quadruple bet with them winning as one, they just faff about and will probably lose or draw. Tossers
Ref helped you out on this one

Hugo-esque by Donnarumma!
Looks like Pochettino will be downed by a GK again. PSG were in full control, but they are panicking now, with every player holding on to the ball too long, instead of passing it around RM like they did in the first half.

Oh my GHod.

What are they playing at.

Benzema is amazing, but he shouldn't have had any of these chances.

You can take the Poch out of Spurs...

Back