• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 21/22

Indeed. But that's only because the tribunal hearing and decision is not scheduled until after the draw.
But we'll surely be removed later.

Personally I like the idea suggested in another thread.

Uefa suggest a date for the match to be played. If either side cannot make it they forfeit. Even if they said next Thursday then send the first team to Leicester and let Dele and 10 others play Rennes

Personally I like the idea suggested in another thread.

Uefa suggest a date for the match to be played. If either side cannot make it they forfeit. Even if they said next Thursday then send the first team to Leicester and let Dele and 10 others play Rennes
The game will not be played. That is already decided. The tribunal review is just to decide who is at "fault" for that, and decide the outcome of the game.

Man U get Atletico. Come on Simeone, do them over
Easy draw for Chelsea and it's hard to see Liverpool not beating Inter Milan.

Man U get Atletico. Come on Simeone, do them over
Easy draw for Chelsea and it's hard to see Liverpool not beating Inter Milan.
I honestly do not understand how some of the teams could not meet certain other teams. They were not in the same group, nor from the same country. It's so rigged it beyond belief!
I just want a pure draw with no seeding or anything else. Just draw, and all teams can face each other.

I honestly do not understand how some of the teams could not meet certain other teams. They were not in the same group, nor from the same country. It's so rigged it beyond belief!
I just want a pure draw with no seeding or anything else. Just draw, and all teams can face each other.
It was drawn by the FIA stewards though

The game will not be played. That is already decided. The tribunal review is just to decide who is at "fault" for that, and decide the outcome of the game.

If they blame us and give Rennes the win, we're out (stating the obvious).
If they blame Rennes and give us the points, we would go through but that seems incredibly unfair on Vittesse. Rennes have gone through as group winners, so they won't do anything more to them.

I suspect we are only included for legal reasons.

Had this argument at work today. For me it should be a straight draw, but I can understand why the 8 Group winners should be seeded, but that's it.

If you then draw a team from the same country, so be it
If you draw the team you qualified with, got on with it, so what

It can happen in the Last 8, so whats the difference, stops what happened today happening again

Inter are running rings around Liverpool. They will rue their missed chances though, as Liverpool will 100% get a dodgy penalty to win it.

Back