• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 21/22

Good 1st leg from Real, but believe me, that tie is not over yet.
Only Liverpool are a shoe-in for the Semis.
Real should see it through.
Bayern decent at home can turn that around.
City v AM is one I cant call, but think City can get a draw in Madrid

Haaland
Kane
Mbappe
Lewandowski

Which 2 is he better than?
Benzema is arguably the best player in the world at the moment. Real absolutely rely upon him and he's doing it at the most crucial times in the most crucial competitions.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Read somewhere he had two interviews with us and we didn’t fancy it due to his lack of English.

But yeh, always conflicting reports on this stuff, especially with us.

Simon Jordan often says he heard we changed our mind on him as he 'lacked charisma' in his interviews.

Benzema is arguably the best player in the world at the moment. Real absolutely rely upon him and he's doing it at the most crucial times in the most crucial competitions.

He's been fantastic this season no doubt. But if all those players were the same age and same price would he be a top 3 pick, if you were buying a striker?

He's been fantastic this season no doubt. But if all those players were the same age and same price would he be a top 3 pick, if you were buying a striker?
It would depend on my buying criteria. Am I buying to win right now, today or the medium term or to get ahead of the market for the long term? I think I would give a few different answers depending on the criteria.

Bayern v Villarreal shaping up to be a fascinating game in the early stages. Villarreal not looking intimidated, putting some nice moves together. Lo Celso playing well.
Edit: half an hour gone and Villarreal have retreated into their shell. Bayern not doing much with the ball. It’s a bit rubbish really.

Last edited:
Real Madrid are going to f@ck this up. Chelsea lead already and looking far more dangerous. This could finish 4-1 Chelsea after ET

Back