• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2020/21

Has said plenty over the past years since Emirates Marketing Project became billionaires. "Who the fudge are Tottenham?", "Why are Tottenham involved in the ESL?" - although I do agree with that, Emirates Marketing Project would be nowhere near being involved without being bankrolled. Too many quotes to mention but will always have a pop at Spurs at every opportunity in interviews.
As a side note I'd like to say I was very happy for the real City fans who've suffered down the years like us when they won their first Premier league title. Now however they're all up their own arses and it royally tinkles me off how they buy their success in the same way Chelsea have.
The way pundits suck off Guardiola is sickening also. Yes he's a very good coach but to me will never be one of the greats as he's never been at a club without seemingly infinite resources. The way they bang on about him you'd think he'd won league titles with the likes of Brighton, Sheffield United or..... Us. :D
At the CL quarter up there most of their fans were proper bell ends
Trying to start fights afterwards
Hurling abuse during the game
The old fans are long gone and they have now become entitled

I think it’s hilarious that Pep has fudged it up again.
Given that Tuchel lost to the serial bottler Rodgers in the FA cup final and then almost bottled top 4, he really does have the measure of Guardiola. Still can't believe those fudgers have won yet another trophy.

Given that Tuchel lost to the serial bottler Rodgers in the FA cup final and then almost bottled top 4, he really does have the measure of Guardiola. Still can't believe those fudgers have won yet another trophy.
Tuchel has his number by setting up the low block but having his team work harder than city
City were pedestrian really and crossing the ball to a striker they don’t have seemed daft
I stand by what I’ve said before, city walked the weakest premier league in some time. Maybe their not as great as we all were lead to believe by the press.

Last edited:
Has said plenty over the past years since Emirates Marketing Project became billionaires. "Who the fudge are Tottenham?", "Why are Tottenham involved in the ESL?" - although I do agree with that, Emirates Marketing Project would be nowhere near being involved without being bankrolled. Too many quotes to mention but will always have a pop at Spurs at every opportunity in interviews.
As a side note I'd like to say I was very happy for the real City fans who've suffered down the years like us when they won their first Premier league title. Now however they're all up their own arses and it royally tinkles me off how they buy their success in the same way Chelsea have.
The way pundits suck off Guardiola is sickening also. Yes he's a very good coach but to me will never be one of the greats as he's never been at a club without seemingly infinite resources. The way they bang on about him you'd think he'd won league titles with the likes of Brighton, Sheffield United or..... Us. :D

To be fair, he is the more intelligent of the two brothers - although that’s like saying Chelsea are more likeable than Arsenal.

So De Bruyne fractures nose and eye socket! It really was a disgusting assault by that lying clam Rudiger.

would be interesting to see that handball claim in the 2nd half again, they didn’t show any replays and the commentators just kind of glossed over it. Be interested to compare to Sissoko’s handball...

So De Bruyne fractures nose and eye socket! It really was a disgusting assault by that lying clam Rudiger.

would be interesting to see that handball claim in the 2nd half again, they didn’t show any replays and the commentators just kind of glossed over it. Be interested to compare to Sissoko’s handball...
Come on man! It was far from an assault! He just took a step back and stood firm. No raised hands, elbows, studs or anything. He just stood firm and De Bruyne was just unlucky. Yellow was fair. The fact that De Bruyne got injured has nothing to do with the assessment of the foul.
The penalty claim wasn't. It hit his thigh and then the hand, which was pretty close to the body. Not handball.

Come on man! It was far from an assault! He just took a step back and stood firm. No raised hands, elbows, studs or anything. He just stood firm and De Bruyne was just unlucky. Yellow was fair. The fact that De Bruyne got injured has nothing to do with the assessment of the foul.
The penalty claim wasn't. It hit his thigh and then the hand, which was pretty close to the body. Not handball.
So the same as Sissoko’s then?

Rudiger moved and blocked off his path, in rugby that’s a yellow and sin bin and that’s rugby! I don’t think the ref could have done much else to be fair, but Rudiger 100% knew what he was doing and it was dangerous play.

So the same as Sissoko’s then?

Rudiger moved and blocked off his path, in rugby that’s a yellow and sin bin and that’s rugby! I don’t think the ref could have done much else to be fair, but Rudiger 100% knew what he was doing and it was dangerous play.
Standing in someones way isn't dangerous play. If he'd caught him with his elbows it would be a different story.
They changed the rules after our CL final. Neither situation are handball. Never have and never should. Luckily the 'everything is handball' era is over!

Standing in someones way isn't dangerous play. If he'd caught him with his elbows it would be a different story.
They changed the rules after our CL final. Neither situation are handball. Never have and never should. Luckily the 'everything is handball' era is over!
So we got fudged over again then? Standard!

Rudiger moved to block KDB’s path and it caused a fractured eye socket and nose, I’d say pretty dangerous! Like I said there’s not much more the ref could do, but it shouldn’t be glossed over either! Dirty C!

So we got fudged over again then? Standard!

Rudiger moved to block KDB’s path and it caused a fractured eye socket and nose, I’d say pretty dangerous! Like I said there’s not much more the ref could do, but it shouldn’t be glossed over either! Dirty C!
So it was wrong to chalk off Son's red card vs Everton, when Gomes broke his leg?
No. Fouls are to be judged by the foul itself, not the consequence.

You live in cuckoo land. The consequences of a tackle/incident does, and should not, have any impact a decision. Its the action on itself that determine the outcome. Rudiger just blocked off De Breune. Never anything other than a yellow. He didn't raise his arms or elbows, he just took a step back and stood firm.
Also, How can you say the "penalty" incident wasn't checked properly? Were you in the VAR room? The "possible penalty. Check ongoing" sign was up for a good minute. They don't show VAR checks on TV in the champions league. Also, it wasn't a pen.
Well seriously, a tackle an incident..lol That was a serious block on a player and he he stood back in the path blocking him and then going down himself proves how much of an impact that was,or was he feining it to show he was badly hurt as well..by his cynical foul. A foul is a foul and thats a serious foul and it is cynical! Oh Rudiger just smply blocked off De Breune..nothing much to worry despite the fact that citiy's best player was put out of the game..and no sending off..are you kidding? The cynical foul has taken him out of the game its no sending off. Rudiger knew what he was doing he's a big guy and if a player thinks he is running fast into an empty space..gets
blocked out of the blue.. that can cause serious injury..Newtons laws of physics comes into the equation...but thats OK because it was only a block!

At Last..someone who understands football!
but..you live in cloud cukoo land mate!..

Well seriously, a tackle an incident..lol That was a serious block on a player and he he stood back in the path blocking him and then going down himself proves how much of an impact that was,or was he feining it to show he was badly hurt as well..by his cynical foul. A foul is a foul and thats a serious foul and it is cynical! Oh Rudiger just smply blocked off De Breune..nothing much to worry despite the fact that citiy's best player was put out of the game..and no sending off..are you kidding? The cynical foul has taken him out of the game its no sending off. Rudiger knew what he was doing he's a big guy and if a player thinks he is running fast into an empty space..gets
blocked out of the blue.. that can cause serious injury..Newtons laws of physics comes into the equation...but thats OK because it was only a block!
So the ref will have to wait until next day, when players have had their scan, to decide if its a red card.... OK.
Also I guess you think it was wrong to delete the red card Son got for tripping Gomes. After all, Gomes broke his leg, so by your accounts, that should be a red card.
Standing in someone's way isn't dangerous in any way. Rudiger didn't raise his hands or elbows, knees or anything. He just stood firm, and De Bruyne was unlucky with the impact.
The tackle itself isn't dangerous, whether you call it cynical, in bold, or not.
The outcome is irrelevant in the judgement of the foul. That's just how it is.
You hate Cheatski, and that clouds your judgment.

Last edited:
Back