• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2020/21

Let’s be fair, he was very fortunate Bayern had their best two attackers missing for both legs. But hopefully he can go all the way now, got to be them or City to win it....
I do recollect him beating a strong Real Madrid side at Wembley with us, A side containing Modric and Ronaldo. So there is nothing to suggest that he couldn’t have beaten Bayern even with Lewandoski playing. Even if he does win the tournament I am sure there will be a whole host of Spurs fans lining up to to explain how it wasnt a worthy win though.

I do recollect him beating a strong Real Madrid side at Wembley with us, A side containing Modric and Ronaldo. So there is nothing to suggest that he couldn’t have beaten Bayern even with Lewandoski playing. Even if he does win the tournament I am sure there will be a whole host of Spurs fans lining up to to explain how it wasnt a worthy win though.
Well they only went through as it was on away goals and with Gnabry and Lewandowski I’ve no doubt Bayern would have scored a lot more than they did with Sane and Choupo Moting playing. But to have a chance of winning this tournament you need some luck, we had plenty on our way to the final so hopefully he gets some more and goes one better....

Well they only went through as it was on away goals and with Gnabry and Lewandowski I’ve no doubt Bayern would have scored a lot more than they did with Sane and Choupo Moting playing. But to have a chance of winning this tournament you need some luck, we had plenty on our way to the final so hopefully he gets some more and goes one better....

I think it is fair to say that PSG, tonight, missed two absolute sitters and were unlucky once. Mbappe is so fast he did the lino first half who flagged him when he was played on by Pavard.
Have to hand it to Bayern, tremendous. Koeman was on fire.

Back