• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2019/20

I wanted PSG to win as i felt it would be nice for Mbappe to have won a World Cup and Champions League by the age of 21 but PSG are fudging useless and do not deserve anything.

Bayern have been the best team in this mini tournament, but tonight was probably their weakest performance, PSG wasted some real chances and didn’t play smart, they had a clear wide out advantage and didn’t push those buttons enough.

I feel for Navas, had an easy night, and still lost.

Also, if you’d have told me 5 years ago that Gnabry and Coutinho would win a European Cup I’d have said you were high.

Bayern have been the best team in this mini tournament, but tonight was probably their weakest performance, PSG wasted some real chances and didn’t play smart, they had a clear wide out advantage and didn’t push those buttons enough.

Also, if you’d have told me 5 years ago that Gnabry and Coutinho would win a European Cup I’d have said you were high.
If they did play the word game you describe they may have left room for gnabry and Davies to attack them

If they did play the word game you describe they may have left room for gnabry and Davies to attack them

I mean when breaking, playing the ball into space, Bayern were narrow at the back, the channels were there and too many opportunities to put Mbappe in on a full back were passed up.

Could be a conundrum though ;).

Entertaining game. Really only decided by Bayern taking one of their chances, not much in it on performance. Some great football from both teams at different times.

Seemed strange to take off Paredes at the time. When the plan is to introduce Draxler not much later I find it simply baffling.

Neymar completely losing his head after the goal. Complete Andros Townsend head down, won't pass, dribble for the sake of it mode. Utter rubbish from a player that talented.

Entertaining game. Really only decided by Bayern taking one of their chances, not much in it on performance. Some great football from both teams at different times.

Seemed strange to take off Paredes at the time. When the plan is to introduce Draxler not much later I find it simply baffling.

Neymar completely losing his head after the goal. Complete Andros Townsend head down, won't pass, dribble for the sake of it mode. Utter rubbish from a player that talented.

Thats PSG in a nutshell

Draxler:D:eek:

Back