• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2019/20

Fantastic. Delighted to see those clams go out.

You'll never walk alone. Adrian is getting a load of abuse online. Their fans streamed out before the end. You walk alone when you're losing. They're a shower of hypocritical, sanctimonious clams and I'm thrilled they're out. Hopefully the league gets cancelled now and we can put the last few months down to a Pam Ewing like dream.

Listened to the end on the radio - so quiet I thought for a minute it was behind closed doors :p

Well, that’s lifted my mood. And the forecast is for 5-6 days of sunny, warmish weather next week.

Maybe life isn’t so bad.

I can’t believe a team with that much money, with any money, has Adrian in their squad, what have they got about signing brick keepers, even in our glass house, I can throw stones, he is so bad.

Back