• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

A great and gutsy performance and a ‘triffic result. But I’m having trouble finding the articles saying that it’s all well and good doing what ‘Pool just did but they need to win a trophy for it to be successful. You know, like the ones written about us all the time.

I see no negatives to the result. We can beat them if we get there PLUS their result has overshadowed the pre-match build up tonight and alleviated a lot of the external pressure on us.

Man I pity you. Hopefully, they'll lose the league this weekend which might take away the worst of the high frequencies. The dogs up that way will be thankful too.

Today was bad enough. GHod knows whats going to happen if they win a 6th CL, or the League, or the unthinkable

Today was bad enough. GHod knows whats going to happen if they win a 6th CL, or the League, or the unthinkable
Obviously I wouldn't want either of those things to happen but in the end, it doesn't mean a whole lot. It is how Spurs do is really what I care about.

My 11 year boy though has about 4-5 pool spawn in his class and this year they have been giving it to him. Funnily enough last year there wasn't a peep out of them.

Liverpool have been allocated 16,613 tickets for the Champions League final in Madrid, approximately 24% of the Estadio Metropolitano's capacity.

The cheapest are £60, but only account for 20% of the Reds' allocation, with 54% of tickets priced at £154, 21% at £385 and 5% at £513.

Tottenham, who beat Ajax to reach the final, will receive the same allocation at the 68,000-seater stadium.

Uefa has already sold 4,000 tickets to "fans worldwide".

The rest will go to the local organising committee, Uefa and national associations, commercial partners and broadcasters and corporate hospitality.

Liverpool have been given 100 adult/junior combined tickets priced at £120 per pair, but there will be no other concessionary tickets available.

They also received 300 tickets for club staff and players' families and friends.

Jurgen Klopp's side beat Barcelona 4-0 at Anfield on Tuesday to complete a remarkable comeback, winning 4-3 on aggregate to reach the final.

It is the second successive season the Reds have made the final. Last year they lost 3-1 to Real Madrid in Kiev. Tickets then ranged from £61 to £394

Levy could play a blinder here.

Get in a massive screen bang it in front of the South Stand and sell 17000 tickets and see if we can stream the match live, or even better get 4 giant screens on the pitch and fill the place.
I would drive down for that.Would rather be in a stadium FULL of Spurs fans than watching it in a pub with a mixed crowd or just sat at home listening to BT Sport fawn over Liverpool

Get in a massive screen bang it in front of the South Stand NO, NO, NO! (I WANT MY SEAT) and sell 17000 tickets and see if we can stream the match live, or even better get 4 giant screens on the pitch and fill the place YES, YES, YES!.
I would drive down for that.Would rather be in a stadium FULL of Spurs fans than watching it in a pub with a mixed crowd or just sat at home listening to BT Sport fawn over Liverpool

Liverpool have been allocated 16,613 tickets for the Champions League final in Madrid, approximately 24% of the Estadio Metropolitano's capacity.

The cheapest are £60, but only account for 20% of the Reds' allocation, with 54% of tickets priced at £154, 21% at £385 and 5% at £513.

Tottenham, who beat Ajax to reach the final, will receive the same allocation at the 68,000-seater stadium.

Uefa has already sold 4,000 tickets to "fans worldwide".

The rest will go to the local organising committee, Uefa and national associations, commercial partners and broadcasters and corporate hospitality.

Liverpool have been given 100 adult/junior combined tickets priced at £120 per pair, but there will be no other concessionary tickets available.

They also received 300 tickets for club staff and players' families and friends.

Jurgen Klopp's side beat Barcelona 4-0 at Anfield on Tuesday to complete a remarkable comeback, winning 4-3 on aggregate to reach the final.

It is the second successive season the Reds have made the final. Last year they lost 3-1 to Real Madrid in Kiev. Tickets then ranged from £61 to £394

And how many of those sold to “fans worldwide” will end up on Stubhub and other ticketing sites I wonder.

And how many of those sold to “fans worldwide” will end up on Stubhub and other ticketing sites I wonder.

Not to mention those that go "to the local organising committee, Uefa and national associations, commercial partners and broadcasters and corporate hospitality". That's roughly 30.000 tickets. Almost half the stadium. I'm betting at least 20.000 of those will change hands for big money before the final.

Working at a Major League Baseball game here in Norfa Merica Wednesday night, and next to the camera bay was one of our fair city's gouging ticket scalpers (tout) who said he had 'plenty' of Champions League tickets available.

When I asked the price, he laughed and said: "Get a home equity loan."

I don't doubt for a second he can get them. He had World Cup finals tickets in Russia on his site. Priced nicely at $125,000. Says he sold them.

Never mind putting police in Madrid on high alert.

Clearly, a major crime wave is about to hit Liverpool and environs.

5053.jpg

HAVE YOU SEEN THE SIZE OF OUR UEFA CO-EFFICIENT!!!!!!!!!!

Get in a massive screen bang it in front of the South Stand and sell 17000 tickets and see if we can stream the match live, or even better get 4 giant screens on the pitch and fill the place.

I would be all over this if they opened even part of the stadium.

If you're not too far from London drive down and come to a Tottenham pub with us. Best atmosphere you can get without being there.

Back