• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

I just want to avoid the English teams - not because they're the biggest threat, just because I think those games becomes more intense and we really cant afford for our league performances to be hit during April.

Preference would be Porto or Ajax

I definitely don't want an English club. I'd also prefer someone different, which conveniently leaves Ajax and Porto. Ajax for the first European game at NWHL would be a nice draw.

I'd like to see a Liverpool-City rematch (without an attacked bus) and Barcelona-Juventus (Messi v Ronaldo). United v Liverpool or City would be good, but I suspect they will get Porto.

You just know we're getting either Juventus or Barca. I'll say Juve. Barca will get Ajax and put the De Ligt in front of his soon-to-be new fans.

They'll probably cue up a Manchester derby as well. Bent refs and all, just to mess with City.

Liverpool will get Porto and stroll it.

Of all the 8 teams in the CL quarter finals, ManCity and Spurs are the only teams who have yet to win the European Cup/CL. It will be great for fans of both teams if they can meet in the Final but not sure if it will be an exciting match for other fans.

I think the CL quarter finals will be all about the English teams and Barcelona. Remember, Spanish teams have won the last 5 CL trophies. Also, the last time, England had 4 teams in the CL quarter finals, Barcelona won the trophy in 2009. With Real Madrid winning the last 3 CL in a row, I am sure Barcelona will be desperate to win it this season.

If we are not going to win the trophy, want Barcelona to win it. In fact, all Spurs fans should support Barcelona. After all, we should be indebted to Barcelona for beating our traditional enemies Arsenal(2006) and ManU(2009,2011) in the CL finals.

Obviously all the teams, including us, will want to play Porto in the quarter finals since they are regarded as the weakest team left in the CL. But it will be a miracle if we avoid any English teams in the quarter finals. Let's see if we can get the luck we need in the quarter final draw.

Draw coming up, after about 75 minutes of gonad*s from the UEFA president or whoever the fudge he is. :p

Back