• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

Nice of Roma to turn up for the last 10 minutes. I have little hope of them keeping a clean sheet in the return leg, even if they manage to score a couple.
A depressing few days that just marginally improved with those 2 Roma away goals.
Hoping the week takes an upturn on Thursday.

The psychology of the game can be so weird. If when Roma started brightly they went 2 up then Liverpool came storming back and racked up 5 in the last 60 mins, Anfield would be rocking.

But instead they're a bit deflated as now there is a little seed of doubt, especially as Roma showed they could do it against Barca.

Letting in two goals at the end almost eclipsed the 5 before, what a game - heavy metal footy, eh ? give you heart attacks

We beat Liverpool 4-1 at home not that long ago, I see no reason why Roma can't do similar.

Fair play to the scouse tonight though, an envy enducing performance and result.

Salah is just what Barca/Real/PSG needs. Now get the rumours starting so that pool fans can spend the summer being angry and arrogant.

Hate pinning my hopes on Bayern as they always seem to let you down but i can't help but think Real Madrid won't take the defensive side of the game seriously v Liverpool and try and take the game to them which will play right in to the scousers hands

True

Pool fans getting a of payback for the way they treated city and making the world think their hooligans
I don't think the Emirates Marketing Project game made a bit of difference to be honest. The Italian's have always been experts at picking fights with isolated groups as we found out in Rome a couple of years ago.

I don't think the Emirates Marketing Project game made a bit of difference to be honest. The Italian's have always been experts at picking fights with isolated groups as we found out in Rome a couple of years ago.

Yeah but this wasnt isolated groups, it’s on a main road by the ground

I’ve been to Europe and agree the Italians are the worst as their the weakest and need their gangs... but pool were showing the world on the last round how their own fans behave

That's tinkle poor goalkeeping.

AND there were shots of the crowd as soon as the goal was scored and quite a lot looked barely bothered....rather than limbs everywhere. Weird.

Back