• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

Nice. Should be fun; at least this time if we come crashing out of the group, we will have tested ourselves against some of the very best teams in Europe. Including the best.

Great draw. On the basis we probably couldn't win the whole thing we may as well test ourselves against the very best. This is how we learn.

I thought last year's draw was good because I thought we could progress. I've now changed my view.

Two great nights at Wembley incoming.

Nice. Should be fun; at least this time if we come crashing out of the group, we will have tested ourselves against some of the very best teams in Europe. Including the best.

Exactly. We have some revenge to dish out to Dortmund and Real as well. :D

Group A

Benfica
Manchester United
Basel
CSKA Moscow

Group B

Bayern München
Paris SG
Anderlecht
Celtic

Group C

Chelsea
Atletico Madrid
Roma
Qarabag

Group D

Juventus
Barcelona
Olympiakos
Sporting

Group E

Spartak Moscow
Sevilla
Liverpool
Maribor

Group F

Shaktar Donetsk
Emirates Marketing Project
Napoli
Feyenoord

Group G

Monaco
Porto
Besiktas
Leipzig

Group H

Real Madrid
Borussia Dortmund
Tottenham
APOEL Nicosia

We said the same thing last year. It was a boring fudging cup. I'd much rather have our group. :D
We were also lucky last year, but at least we got the toughest team from pot 4. Liverpool got arguably the weakest team from all pots.

I'd much rather have their group. It would have given us a much better chance of progressing. I watch Spurs games to see Spurs, not the opposition, and I don't give a damn about glamour ties. I always just want the easiest possible draw.

We were also lucky last year, but at least we got the toughest team from pot 4. Liverpool got arguably the weakest team from all pots.

I'd much rather have their group. It would have given us a much better chance of progressing. I watch Spurs games to see Spurs, not the opposition, and I don't give a damn about glamour ties. I always just want the easiest possible draw.

We need to be able to beat the likes of Dortmund and Madrid to win this cup anyway though, so why not get them early? I think we'll be more up for this this year. Playing Monaco away to 10k fans, and Leverkusen at their little Craven Cottage etc, doesn't exactly inspire the glory of European top football. Bernabeu and the yellow wall, on the other hand - damn, it's feisty. While I agree with your general sentiment, I don't think we should be scared, we need to test ourselves against the big boys.

Back