• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

I wouldn't mind Juve. Granted it was a pre-season friendly, but we seemed to match up pretty well against them. From Pot 2, all teams are tough, with Sevilla and Porto perhaps the more manageable ones. Pot 4, who cares, as long as it's not a long trip. I have a feeling we'll do good this year.

That 3rd Liverpoo goal was a thing of beauty. No recycling the ball backwards. Just pushing forward and catching Hoffenheim totally out of position. Mane's speed helped too.

Thankfully the Bin Dippers defence is as brick as when they had Suarez carrying them, so shouldn't be any risk of them challenging for any major honours!

CSKA Moscow 2 - 0 (3-0 on agg.) Young Boys

FC FCSB 1 - 5 (1-5 on agg.) Sporting CP

FC Koebenhavn 2 - 1 (2-2 on agg.) Qarabag FK

Liverpool 4 - 2 (6-3 on agg.) Hoffenheim

Slavia Prague 0 - 0 (0-2 on agg.) APOEL Nicosia

FC København was the only seeded team to be eliminated and Qarabag will replace them in pot 4.

Shaktar, Sevilla and Quarabag.

Or

Real Madrid, PSG and CSKA.

Which one would you choose?

Shaktar, Sevilla and Quarabag.

Or

Real Madrid, PSG and CSKA.

Which one would you choose?

The latter... would be nice to see Modric and Bale playing at WHL again... err, well it'd be good to see how we fare against the reigning champions and perhaps avenge our 0-5 defeat last time we faced Real Madrid.

aside from watching UEFA suits pat each other on the back and spend 4 hours picking balls from vases, I'm really looking forward to seeing us at the top table of european football in this draw, just a shame I can't watch it at a gooner's house.

I hope we get a "weaker" team from Pot 1. One of Shaktar, Spartak, Benfica or Monaco. The teams we can get from Pot 2 are equal to the very best ones from Pot 1, so it doesn't relly matter who we get from Pot 2, but I'd like Barcelona. An elite team, but atm I actually think we could be able to match them. From Pot 4 it doesn't really matter, but rather not have Qarabag (long trip and REALLY boring team) or RB Leipzig (Quality team that will cause problems for anyone they face). Celtic or Feyenoord perhaps preferable teams.

Pot 2 is virtually as strong as Pot 1, with only Porto and Sevilla weaker teams and Sevilla are very good in cups. Would prefer a weaker team From Pot 1, say Benfica, and then a stronger team from Pot 2, PSG or Barca, and then a weak team from Pot 4, Celtic would be good.

Hopefully avoid RB Leipzig from Pot 4 and drawing strong teams from Pot 1 and Pot 2. Real Madrid, PSG and RB Leipzig would be the group of death

Back