• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlos Vinicius

He looked really promising. I was particularly impressed with his close control and composure in sliding the ball through for Son in the second half. I bet Harry feels a huge weight off his shoulders.

He looked really promising. I was particularly impressed with his close control and composure in sliding the ball through for Son in the second half. I bet Harry feels a huge weight off his shoulders.
Knowing Kane, he's probably just tinkled off that he'll miss out on a bunch of hat-tricks against lower-standard opposition!

Those records aren't going to break themselves.

Absolute peach of a layoff for Son's goal. And judging by Sonny's reaction afterward, he knew it. Must have been something they worked on in training.

Daniel Levy now doing his sums to see what it'll take to keep Vinicius and Reguilon on board next season. And the ones after that.

We've got Reguilon next season unless Madrid trigger his release clause.

We've got an agreed fee and right to buy in Vinicius' deal.

Yeah, but is that Reguilon deal all a one-way street in Madrid's favour?

What if Reguilon says No to going back to Madrid?

I get the sense that this is a young man who's serious about doing things in football and in life beyond and the city of Madrid may not offer him the global springboard he's looking for like what London can provide.

Looked good. Definitely not a Deeney, in more ways than one.

Will see against better teams, but this was a good debut. Hope his link up play and creativity still shows against better teams.

Is he any good at scoring from headers? Not just based on yesterday...

For someone making his debut he looked very settled and at ease with his team mates. Very good control and a nice touch on that header to Son. Looking forward to seeing him play more as he looks a very accomplished player.

I am impressed with his highlights from last night.

That headed lay-off - that tells me he’s got the goods. I’ve played a lot of football and I wouldn’t have seen that let alone executed it properly.

Looks like a team guy.

I am impressed with his highlights from last night.

That headed lay-off - that tells me he’s got the goods. I’ve played a lot of football and I wouldn’t have seen that let alone executed it properly.

Looks like a team guy.
Imagine if one of the Liverpool players did that! Pundits would have covered the studio in spunk!

Yeah, but is that Reguilon deal all a one-way street in Madrid's favour?

What if Reguilon says No to going back to Madrid?

I get the sense that this is a young man who's serious about doing things in football and in life beyond and the city of Madrid may not offer him the global springboard he's looking for like what London can provide.

We might be able to convince Madrid to let us but out the clause. Otherwise, we just have to wait and hope that they don't take it up before it expires.

Back