• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlos Vinicius

He's male.

I just googled welcome in portugese, I am in no mood to be assuming people's gender but I guess that was probably part of the medical today...?

Either way you get a digital cookie for knowing more of the lingo than I do!

Also booooooo @Danishfurniturelover it's odd what one might find embarrassing but surely you don't think we're above a bit of self deprecation? It's just getting in there first these days but if put together well, which this indubitably has been then it's all good imo. I've spoken to Liverpool fans that had no idea they were regarded as the perennial victims moaning about everything etc It's nice to show a sign of self awareness alongside what could be an excellent move for club and player.

Edit - Plus at least we don't have Tim fudging Vickery telling us how well he has performed in the confederates cup and how he'll settle in quickly...

I have been completely won over by our activity in the market this window - now I'm genuinely optimistic about the season ahead, which is a total 180 from where i was 2-3 months ago

Caution - remember the magnificent seven.
This feels more considered - but its early days.

I just googled welcome in portugese, I am in no mood to be assuming people's gender but I guess that was probably part of the medical today...?

Either way you get a digital cookie for knowing more of the lingo than I do!

Also booooooo @Danishfurniturelover it's odd what one might find embarrassing but surely you don't think we're above a bit of self deprecation? It's just getting in there first these days but if put together well, which this indubitably has been then it's all good imo. I've spoken to Liverpool fans that had no idea they were regarded as the perennial victims moaning about everything etc It's nice to show a sign of self awareness alongside what could be an excellent move for club and player.

Edit - Plus at least we don't have Tim fudging Vickery telling us how well he has performed in the confederates cup and how he'll settle in quickly...

No idea how we are perceived that is not the embarrassment part it is all clubs doing these videos.

What does oasis have to do with this lad?

I hope he is good. First year so he will be given a free hit by me as long as he tries hard.

Dont get it. Dont get the oasis reference dont get the video dont get why I get kicked out the pub at 10 dont get how I live a 2 minute walk from the pub I'm soaked to the skin.

I'm old and angry and I hate young people.

No idea how we are perceived that is not the embarrassment part it is all clubs doing these videos.

I legit don't understand what you've put but I've had a few beers so could certainly be my fault my friend!

Appreciate some of these types of efforts can be cringe, like our Moura / Aurier one but this time it was class imo

It's the beginnings of an overhaul of the squad. How long before we get all the new players firing? Unlike before, this new set look to be able to hit the ground running, so I am more positive about this season than a month ago too.
I have been completely won over by our activity in the market this window - now I'm genuinely optimistic about the season ahead, which is a total 180 from where i was 2-3 months ago

Sent from my SM-G985F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

What does oasis have to do with this lad?

I hope he is good. First year so he will be given a free hit by me as long as he tries hard.

Dont get it. Dont get the oasis reference dont get the video dont get why I get kicked out the pub at 10 dont get how I live a 2 minute walk from the pub I'm soaked to the skin.

I'm old and angry and I hate young people.
Don’t change mate... your curmudgeonly ways bring a smile to my face still! I got fudging soaked walking home tonight too if it makes you feel any better.
Yours

Inkpen

It's the beginnings of an overhaul of the squad. How long before we get all the new players firing? Unlike before, this new set look to be able to hit the ground running, so I am more positive about this season than a month ago too.

Sent from my SM-G985F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

The initial signs are promising with regards to new signings hitting the ground running - feels like a good while since we have had players come in and make an instant impact (Alderweireld and Wanyama?) and how we fare this season will largely be dependent on the new players settling in quickly and contributing from the off. If they click quickly then we could be in for a good season.

No idea about this lad but its always a gamble with strikers and all new signings. You’ve got to think Jose knows enough portuguese scouts etc who have recommended him. With our attacking options, any half decent striker should get a multitude of chances in a game. Is he going to a Postiga or a Berbatov, a Janssen or a.....ok I can’t think of any other good young foreign signings we’ve made right now. Good to have another Brazilian in our team, as they speak Portuguese too so that will help him settle.

With Bale having taken the no 9 shirt, what no. will CV take? I see from the videos, he likes the high numbers. Can he take a 99 perhaps?

Back