• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlos Vinicius

I liked the fact that when it was obvious Dele was attempting an overhead kick, all our players stopped and stared apart from Vinicius, who was already sprinting for any potential rebound.
And his header was top drawer.
Really hope he gets more game time, I'm sure he can play with Kane dropping deeper if that's what it takes.

If a backup striker for Kane can get double digit goals for us then I'd say they've done very well considering the lack of playing time and lack of consecutive run of games.
Would be happy to have him but the £40m price would be totally ridiculous.

If not Vinnie who I am a fan of maybe Sekou Koita? 21 years old, can play across all forward positions but importantly is a natural left but is two footed. Pace, strength, dribbling, inventiveness, unselfish, good eye for a pass and finishing ability.

If we had a player like him on the books he potentially fixes our issue in the right hand forward position but also acts as cover for Kane and Son whose roles he can also play to a good standard.

If we had him and Son we'd have two WFs who could attack from either side and both cover for Kane.

16 appearances 24 goals and 5 assists so far this season in the Austrian Bundesliga. 8 in 16 last year. [emoji102]

He feels like a player on the rise and one that now might be the time to go for him. I think he's gettable for something in the 25m range and he would offer a lot to the squad in terms of versatility.

I found a decent compliation of him to go along with my words.

[YouTube]

If not Vinnie who I am a fan of maybe Sekou Koita? 21 years old, can play across all forward positions but importantly is a natural left but is two footed. Pace, strength, dribbling, inventiveness, unselfish, good eye for a pass and finishing ability.

If we had a player like him on the books he potentially fixes our issue in the right hand forward position but also acts as cover for Kane and Son whose roles he can also play to a good standard.

If we had him and Son we'd have two WFs who could attack from either side and both cover for Kane.

16 appearances 24 goals and 5 assists so far this season in the Austrian Bundesliga. 8 in 16 last year. [emoji102]

He feels like a player on the rise and one that now might be the time to go for him. I think he's gettable for something in the 25m range and he would offer a lot to the squad in terms of versatility.

I found a decent compliation of him to go along with my words.

[YouTube]

well..he puts the ball away better than bergwyn..similar attacking player..dribles well..hard shot..
..how much would he cost though..

well..he puts the ball away better than bergwyn..similar attacking player..dribles well..hard shot..
..how much would he cost though..
Well they bought him a year ago for 1.5m and sold Haaland who is along with Mbappe is the premier youth striker talent in the world to Dortmund for 20m so I think 20mish would get him.

My preference is probably to keep Vinnie as he is already onboard and we know it works with him but Koita looks a very interesting prospect and as I said really fills some of the spaces and needs we have in the squad.

Backup for Kane and Son as well as starting goalscoring and creating option for the right hand side. Now might be the wise time to go for him.

I'm with you. If Vinnie can be retained for a fair price, I'd keep him because of the value of continuity. He seems like a decent, likeable soul and, if goal celebrations are anything to go by, seems to be appreciated and fitting in well with team mates and club staff.

But that's a good option you've spotlighted if Vinnie doesn't/can't stick around and a good fit for what Spurs have to offer.

Been reported we won’t be activating the £36m buy clause, but we have offered £17m. Vinicius has indicated he would like to stay here, I hope it happens. If we can agree anything around the £25m mark would be a decent deal for me....

Been reported we won’t be activating the £36m buy clause, but we have offered £17m. Vinicius has indicated he would like to stay here, I hope it happens. If we can agree anything around the £25m mark would be a decent deal for me....

£20m or so feels about right to me, but it all depends on the cash which we have available and whether we can shift players...which I think will be hard given buying clubs will generally be smaller (bar PSG) and less able to meet the wages

Additionally, if I was offered the choice of:
- our first choice CB signing, but a Llorente-type stopgap at CF
- a less good CB, but Vinicius coming in
...then I'd take the first

I think whether Vinicius arrives therefore is impacted by many, many more things rather than just his price

£20m or so feels about right to me, but it all depends on the cash which we have available and whether we can shift players...which I think will be hard given buying clubs will generally be smaller (bar PSG) and less able to meet the wages

Additionally, if I was offered the choice of:
- our first choice CB signing, but a Llorente-type stopgap at CF
- a less good CB, but Vinicius coming in
...then I'd take the first

I think whether Vinicius arrives therefore is impacted by many, many more things rather than just his price
Agree, but the fact we have apparently offered £17m shows we have money to spend there. And Levy isn’t going to open negotiations at his highest bid so you’d assume that we can go a few million higher. Definitely don’t want that impacting us getting a decent CB for sure....

Agree, but the fact we have apparently offered £17m shows we have money to spend there. And Levy isn’t going to open negotiations at his highest bid so you’d assume that we can go a few million higher. Definitely don’t want that impacting us getting a decent CB for sure....
Jesus, Levy must be desperate for him. That's £16,999,995 more than his usual opening offer.

True...if the report is indeed correct then its a good sign (I'm assuming that Jose must realise that CB is a priority)

Back