• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlos Vinicius

Seems a lovely lad. I guess I want this for all our strikers, but I would love him to do well. Hopefully the fact that he isn't the main man, means there is less pressure and he can adapt, learn some English and get used to the cold etc etc.

Lots to like about Vini.

Although 25 he really has only got his career going the last 3 years, (and he's certainly had some doubts about himself even during that time) and although he hasn't played many games at the highest level certainly doesn't look out of place. His movement, touch and awareness are very good, and he doesn't look pressured. Maybe he's accepting that he's back up and that helps his mindset?

I think there's improvement to come as well.

We have a purchase option...don't we?

Lots to like about Vini.

Although 25 he really has only got his career going the last 3 years, (and he's certainly had some doubts about himself even during that time) and although he hasn't played many games at the highest level certainly doesn't look out of place. His movement, touch and awareness are very good, and he doesn't look pressured. Maybe he's accepting that he's back up and that helps his mindset?

I think there's improvement to come as well.

We have a purchase option...don't we?

45 million was the figure. Bet Levy would try and get that down.

Vini played well tonight. Took his two goals well and his control and quick feet to set up Lucas were delicious. Seems a strong back up to Kane.

Brazilian party tonight .. glad he got a couple tonight .. stupid media was already asking Lucas in pre-game if there was pressure on Vini

He's already the best backup striker we've had since Ade took the starting berth. That's something we have to commend Jose with, he managed to find a capable striker willing to fill the squad role and one that looks very much suited and offers something different to Kane. [emoji122]

Looking a very good player, his first touch on the ball is excellent.
Agreed. Looks a fairly well rounded player. Tall, strong, fairly quick, technically good, works hard, composed in front of goal.

The PL is a massive step up from these EL games (where we won at least), will have to show that he's capable of producing against tougher opposition, but looking good so far.

Agreed. Looks a fairly well rounded player. Tall, strong, fairly quick, technically good, works hard, composed in front of goal.

The PL is a massive step up from these EL games (where we won at least), will have to show that he's capable of producing against tougher opposition, but looking good so far.

As you say he has to show that he can do it against better teams, but he looks like we may have found a back up for Kane at last. Although both Jansen and Llorente had their strengths they never really looked the part.

Liking everything we're seeing from this guy. Late bloomer, for sure, but looking like he's worth the effort. Ideal player to have as a backup/supplement to Kane.

The release clause fee of £40-odd million is a bit over the top in these times but somewhere around £18-20 would be good business for both Spurs and Benfica. He's shown that he can score and set up goals. A little work still to do on other parts of his game.

Back