• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlos Vinicius

Well played Vinni yesterday. Him and Lucas coming on ( as well as LoCelso earlier) changed the game and secured us the win. Pity he didn't score with his swivelled shot which was well saved, but his contribution yesterday was huge anyway.

Well played Vinni yesterday. Him and Lucas coming on ( as well as LoCelso earlier) changed the game and secured us the win. Pity he didn't score with his swivelled shot which was well saved, but his contribution yesterday was huge anyway.

I do agree, we have not seen a lot of him so its early to say but he looks like he is going to be a good asset for us.

It was a good shot into the corner and the keeper only jjjjust got his finger on it.

It was a shame Vinicius' first touch [in the clip above] bounced up and off his knee, a bit behind him... if he had killed it dead his shot could have been way more venomous.

It was a good shot into the corner and the keeper only jjjjust got his finger on it.

It was a shame Vinicius' first touch [in the clip above] bounced up and off his knee, a bit behind him... if he had killed it dead his shot could have been way more venomous.
I wonder what pelters Sissoko would have got for that set of first touch? Anybody?

I wonder what pelters Sissoko would have got for that set of first touch? Anybody?

Haven't you realised yet he'll never be given any credit for what he does for the team, apart from Kane there isn't a player in the squad that we could upgrade on (sorry should have added Lamela) but Sissoko is the whipping boy.

Haven't you realised yet he'll never be given any credit for what he does for the team, apart from Kane there isn't a player in the squad that we could upgrade on (sorry should have added Lamela) but Sissoko is the whipping boy.
I have. Hence my snarky question. Those on here (not all) who praise Jose for what he’s done but constantly slag sissoko off - selected repeatedly by Jose - are a tad hypocritical. Clearly he adds something to the team. Otherwise he wouldn’t have been played so much by poch and Jose. Unless we are so bare bones that Jose has no choice, but we have players available who don’t get selected.

Awful mistake for Finland's first goal in their shock 2-0 defeat of France.
Positives, at least he will probably be dropped now and come back to us fresh.

Back