• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlos Vinicius

. Plus Mourinho is renown for having teams that are strong defensively, that can’t be all down to personnel and as time goes on the current incumbents should improve.
He is, but defence is one area we have not had many injury problems and Jose has been here long enough to work with them and improve them and lets be honest in some games its been a sh.it show.

It does make me wonder whether the man in front has been a critical part of any Mourinho defence strategy and he simply hasn't had that. Its hard to honestly say there has been a steady improvement (we will have good games but also stinkers). Maybe PEH or some combo will inprove that?

How much did that lot cost?
Probably about the same as City have spent in the last 10 years?

It’s very rare a manager wins a major trophy without investment. You can dislike the man and you can dislike his methods but you can’t rewrite history that all of his success has been down to outspending other clubs.

It’s very rare a manager wins a major trophy without investment. You can dislike the man and you can dislike his methods but you can’t rewrite history that all of his success has been down to outspending other clubs.

Good point and a true one, Jose has the problem with some f ans and they will never accept that he is a regular winner because he is good at what he does and not JUST because he has spent money to help achieve that.

Think back to when he first got the job here, we all know that a certain section of fans said h e was a n asty piece of w ork, a washed up manager etc,etc and is never going to work here. The sad part is that they still try and belittle what he has done for all the clubs he has worked for.

Last edited:
Vinicius looks every bit as good as Soldado / Janssen, so I don't think he can possibly fail.

In all seriousness, we look at these players and "rate them as 83 out of 100" or whatever... but there is a plus/minus of 30% based on confidence, how they settle, if they score a few in a few games, if they like their team mates, where they live, if the weather is to their liking etc.

So you could buy an 83% and he hates it i.e. 83-30%=53%=get rid
Or you can buy a 72% and he loves it and he ends up as a 95%.... blah blah you know what I mean don't come at me with maths > 100% and FM brick.

Vinicius looks every bit as good as Soldado / Janssen, so I don't think he can possibly fail.

In all seriousness, we look at these players and "rate them as 83 out of 100" or whatever... but there is a plus/minus of 30% based on confidence, how they settle, if they score a few in a few games, if they like their team mates, where they live, if the weather is to their liking etc.

So you could buy an 83% and he hates it i.e. 83-30%=53%=get rid
Or you can buy a 72% and he loves it and he ends up as a 95%.... blah blah you know what I mean don't come at me with maths > 400% and FM brick.
Plus language barrier is BIG IMO
No idea if he speaks English

I don't like the man. But I still hope to win everything with him or whoever at Spurs.

I find it interesting that they struggle with dialects of their first language. My first language is a Himalayan dialect with roots in Punjabi but I have no issue with Urdu/Hindi/Punjabi at all. Even with English not being my mother tongue I enjoy Frankie Boyle and some Scouse accents fine.

Back