• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Re: West Ham

To me it looked like when his arm was moving round he put a little venom into it.. I think Webb was right.

not seen it myself (gonna play armchair analyst anyway) but the guys on the football ramble suggested that contact or not he threw an elbow and the intent was there

not seen it myself (gonna play armchair analyst anyway) but the guys on the football ramble suggested that contact or not he threw an elbow and the intent was there

uyo.gif

Its clear as day for me. I think there is another angle on tv where you see the extra movement where he clearly decides to keep moving his arm around to clothes line the fella instead of stopping the rotation.

I think you could argue either way whether it was intentional, I think it was, but when you add in the fact that they are more likely to back the ref than not then West Ham are p.issing into the wind here.

Bringing the courts into it is a dangerous precedent to set.

anyone who says we are not rivals is wrong....

how did you feel during the two, TWO defats to them this season....

personally I felt sick....

I agree scum and chelsea are our main rivals but this lot are next in line

The way I saw it, he threw his elbow to hurt the player. easy red card. Why are wet spam moaning I don't know, just take your punishment like a man.

The way I saw it, he threw his elbow to hurt the player. easy red card. Why are wet spam moaning I don't know, just take your punishment like a man.

It does look like the arm gains a bit of pace, I think old chico makes a meal of it having been clipped on the head and then clutching his face but the intent looks like it was there.

Is it wrong that I think Chico Flores should get banned as well for conning the ref into thinking he was hit in the face?

Really looking forward to the next decade's Championship League fixtures - Millwall and Leyton Orient in spiteful derbies with West Ham.

Policing budget for those games will fund a space program.

A small one.

Bulgaria's.

anyone who says we are not rivals is wrong....

how did you feel during the two, TWO defats to them this season....

personally I felt sick....

I agree scum and chelsea are our main rivals but this lot are next in line

So do we class Palace, QPR as rivals too then, I dont and neither are WHU

Yes Chico went down like a 2 dollar crack ***** but the intent was there from Carroll, glad justice has prevailed.
Why do they see him as the saviour tho?? He's only scored about 7 for them in 18 months

Back