1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

Canning Town Bingo Club

Discussion in 'General Football' started by Enter the Pitbull, 21 Feb 2012.

1. LemonadeMoney

LemonadeMoney Les Ferdinand

I wouldn't say no to that.

2. FolkestoneSpur

FolkestoneSpur Wilson Palacios

You've kind of proven my point by not remembering that in this format we've been quarter finalists twice ( I had to look it up )
    Don't know how we did worse in the conference when it was UEFA that dumped us out.
    And I'll keep the Champions league memories thanks, West Ham can chase the tin pots It's the best they can ever hope for by some distance.
    Nasty little club with nasty little fans.

Last edited: 18 Mar 2022
  3. Seedy Ron

Seedy Ron Steve Carr

We weren't getting through, even before uefa kicked us out.

Yes, they're still in with a chance of winning it. I'd be delighted to see Spurs win the uefa cup again, and I'd be disgusted to see the Caravan Club win it. They got a good result against a team who have dominated the competition in recent years, we'd be pretty pleased with that.

harr1984, SteveAWOL and Poncho Tino like this.
  4. FolkestoneSpur

FolkestoneSpur Wilson Palacios

Yeah what I didn't put earlier when I was still grouchy about them getting through was it was Sevilla that knocked us out in the quarters 2006/7.

5. Bedfordspurs

Bedfordspurs Micky Hazard

When Ramos was their manager
    And also benfica too

FolkestoneSpur likes this.
  6. greatwhitenorf

greatwhitenorf Mitchell Thomas

They'll be well up for Sunday's game.

Might be a bit knackered toward the end after playing extra time against Sevilla, so we can't let them get psyched up with an early goal.

7. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

8. Grays_1890

Grays_1890 Pedro Mendes

I met his old man and he was adamant a year ago they would have accepted that but the club were really blasé about it. He has gone up a level now and they will regret that.

I worked at West Ham abit last year for some projects and its a funny one with them, the owners want out now and have this new guy hooked in to hopefully (for them) buy the club...BUT Gold and Sullivan being Gold and Sullivan have purchased land around the ground which means even when gone they make the money on food and drink spend and will be opening bars to make even more money. Snakes

9. K.D.D.D.D.Soc

K.D.D.D.D.Soc Frederic Kanoute

I think it's disgusting how the media have been banging on all season about how he should leave and to which club he should be joining.....oh hang on they haven't, wonder why not?

10. Dicko

Dicko Jonathan Woodgate

I think they were touted him around early on in the season but then it got hinted that he would only really want to join Chelsea (and not United, despite their interest). The mess at Chelsea recently meant the media couldn't really go around linking him to them when they had no idea of whether they could even sign players anytime soon. Maybe once the sale goes through, the media will go into overdrive linking everyone to them again.

11. superspurs

superspurs Jonathan Woodgate

Doesn't he still have 2/3 years left on his current deal? in the summer it was believed that they wouldn't accept anything less than £150m and he was happy to wait it out. So far the figure is down to £125m so give it 18 months and he goes for £75m presumably.

12. jts1882

jts1882 Vedran Corluka

Kurt Zouma given 180 hours of community service for kicking cat

The brother seems a complete idiot. Firstly, he filmed the incident and provided the evidence. Secondly, he thought the video would go down well with a woman he was about to date.

13. Legohamster

Legohamster Les Ferdinand