• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Yes, that one. Being sung on the plane as a Jewish man was walking through the aisle to his seat.
Seriously?! What the actual fudge.
That song in a football setting is bad enough, but football has a habit of bringing out the mindlessness in most of us.
But in a domestic setting?!
Should be able to identify most of them from the manifest though.

Seriously?! What the actual fudge.
That song in a football setting is bad enough, but football has a habit of bringing out the mindlessness in most of us.
But in a domestic setting?!
Should be able to identify most of them from the manifest though.

One man has been arrested on return to the UK.
I should add that from what was in that video, there was no indication that they added the charming "f*****g Jew" epithet to the song. (Not trying to make it sound any better, but without seeing the video but hearing it was that song, it might be assumed that was included).

One man has been arrested on return to the UK.
I should add that from what was in that video, there was no indication that they added the charming "f*****g Jew" epithet to the song. (Not trying to make it sound any better, but without seeing the video but hearing it was that song, it might be assumed that was included).
Thanks for that clarification, I had assumed that was included, so does hugely change the context. If it's just the presence of a foreskin then you can see why it's just "banter" and would actually be quite funny if it was someone you knew.
So more just macaronic than sinister.

Back