• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

I'm not saying she's doing a good job but there is a base misunderstanding here of how celebrity social media works, there is no way in the world the tv show plug tweet wasn't scheduled in advance and automatically posted.

As to the bonus, thats between her and the owners based on her contract.

I think that they are doing a fantastic job.

Her suggestion would work for us, wouldn't it?

Start over in a top four position. Squad back to a healthy and rested status. Mourinho given time to assess flaws and find replacements to upgrade as well as work with team over a prolonged period to refine tactics and formations.

I don't much care for anything to do with West Ham, but I can live with her suggestion.

Is there any decent source for Spurs favouring voiding the season. The articles in mainstream press I've seen say one other unnamed club threatened with relegation.

If the season starts up again in May/June and the London Stadium isn't available because athletics, will West Ham have to forfeit all their home games?

If the season starts up again in May/June and the London Stadium isn't available because athletics, will West Ham have to forfeit all their home games?
There is a precedent of teams using more than one stadium in a season, is wembley an option for them?

I read this a few moments ago:

The vast majority of Premier League clubs would not clarify their position on the record, but it is understood, that Tottenham Hotspur, Brighton and Burnley are among those who want the season to be completed.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...dy-to-declare-war-on-premier-league-s8gtwjckn

I think the vast majority of clubs would favour this and its clearly the fairest solution. It just seems completely implausible. This virus thing isn't going to be over by the summer so the Euro 2020 slot can be used.

I suspect this isn't going to be over until next year so there is no reason to rush any decision. I think cancelling the 2020-21 season and finishing this one when possible is a plausible outcome.

I read this a few moments ago:

I think the vast majority of clubs would favour this and its clearly the fairest solution. It just seems completely implausible. This virus thing isn't going to be over by the summer so the Euro 2020 slot can be used.

I suspect this isn't going to be over until next year so there is no reason to rush any decision. I think cancelling the 2020-21 season and finishing this one when possible is a plausible outcome.
The no need to rush things is the only right decision right now. We'd all like a definite answer to what will happen and when, but that's impossible at this time so keeping options open and waiting to see how things develop is the only thing to do.

There are a lot of different scenarios, the only thing clubs can do is to prepare for all possible options, then try to influence things where they can. Prefably without looking like absolute dingbats in the process.

The no need to rush things is the only right decision right now. We'd all like a definite answer to what will happen and when, but that's impossible at this time so keeping options open and waiting to see how things develop is the only thing to do.

There are a lot of different scenarios, the only thing clubs can do is to prepare for all possible options, then try to influence things where they can. Prefably without looking like absolute dingbats in the process.
The only thing that matters is Victimpool not winning the title.

A few thousand deaths seems like a small price to pay for that.

Back