• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Well, if West Ham's moody fans were hoping there might be changes to improve sightlines in that lunar-crater expanse of a stadium they call home, they are hoping in vain.

UK Athletics has just booked the stadium for July for each of the next six years. They'll still be watching schitty football from the worst seating arrangement in all of England for years to come.
This was down to Levy insisting if the reason our bid was for ‘legacy’ reasons the contract had to stipulate the track had to stay, as opposed to West Ham redesigning things when people forgot about the original reasons.

This was down to Levy insisting if the reason our bid was for ‘legacy’ reasons the contract had to stipulate the track had to stay, as opposed to West Ham redesigning things when people forgot about the original reasons.

It's just a matter of time before its sold to them for £1 and they can do what they like. This is the way Britain works the mugs pay for it and it's given to the fat cats, drinks all round lads. I remember the Dartford crossing was going to be free when the cost had been recuperate yet we're still paying years after that was achieved.

It's just a matter of time before its sold to them for £1 and they can do what they like. This is the way Britain works the mugs pay for it and it's given to the fat cats, drinks all round lads. I remember the Dartford crossing was going to be free when the cost had been recuperate yet we're still paying years after that was achieved.
fudge it. I'll buy it for a £1 and tell them to tinkle off.

I do know why you think that but I think while Mr Levy is alive there’d be lawyers thrown at it. I’m not quite sure how serious our bid was as opposed to trying to force Haringay’s hand with getting their support for NWHL but from a purely financial perspective a compete rebuild at Stratford would have been a lot cheaper and easier than what we are doing.

Totally agree Dartford Crossing u turn on charging is an absolute tinkle take.

Although different seasons. I’d imagine the gap would have closed but I’d be surprised if we went up £18m in one go.

One player? You think he was on that much it tipped the scales THAT much?

Cant help feeling they have a number of big earners.

Walcott for sure, Arsenal had him on good money.

Sigurdsson and Richarlison were both £50m buys - big wages Id bet.

Schneiderlin in from Utd, been crap so far but a big earner?

One player? You think he was on that much it tipped the scales THAT much?

Cant help feeling they have a number of big earners.

Walcott for sure, Arsenal had him on good money.

Sigurdsson and Richarlison were both £50m buys - big wages Id bet.

Schneiderlin in from Utd, been crap so far but a big earner?
Baines and Coleman probably got decent deals to ward off suitor's.
For this season I imagine Mina and Pickford will have large enough wages.
They have to pay to attract players, so will end up paying over the odds across the squad.
They only have three (?) youngsters - calveet-lewin, the CM (Tom...) and defender whose names escape me)

Lol

Declan-Rice-Premier-League-2018_2019.png

Back