• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Seriously when I meet fans from all teams they are fine.
Now I know this is not the same world as video was shot.
We had a ‘moment’ back in the day at the lane when United fans surged forward and flattened my Son and pushed me out of my chair. That’s my only experience of such matters.
Were any of them aware enough to see you back safe and check on your son?

Wow! Its why I don't like football fans in general.
Strangely though I 'personally' never get any grief but the force field around my wheelchair is the reason that I guess. ;)
You be careful down there though mate... Jack would have your lovely set of wheels before you can say pony and cart!

Makes the stands at the old Wembley Stadium seem close to the pitch... and grateful that we have a savvy chairman who hasn’t condemned us to a view this bad for 100 years, despite the protestations of THST!!

This is so very true.
We all know about the running track, the distance of the stands from the pitch etc, we've seen it on TV.
But actually being there, the distance is HUGE. From the tunnel and dug-outs to the pitch the gap is enormous. Even more so than it looks on TV.
And everything does look temporary. Of course that's because all the Spam stuff has to be taken down for other events, but it just looks like it has been done on the cheap. Which I guess is the case.

I stopped off at my local on the way home on Wednesday night and was speaking with some Spam fans I know in there. Or rather I listened as they bemoaned how terrible the team was, how there's no effort being shown, how spurs U-11s would have put up a better fight than their first team etc. and inevitably the conversation moved onto the stadium, and how they long for a new rich owner to buy the club and negotiate to knock down the stadium and build from scratch. (Quite who this would be is another matter).
My long-winded point being that another couple of bad results and there will be more trouble from the fans, more protests, more pitch invasions (which will surely have to be dealt with by the authorities this time around).
Popcorn time!

This is so very true.
We all know about the running track, the distance of the stands from the pitch etc, we've seen it on TV.
But actually being there, the distance is HUGE. From the tunnel and dug-outs to the pitch the gap is enormous. Even more so than it looks on TV.
And everything does look temporary. Of course that's because all the Spam stuff has to be taken down for other events, but it just looks like it has been done on the cheap. Which I guess is the case.

I stopped off at my local on the way home on Wednesday night and was speaking with some Spam fans I know in there. Or rather I listened as they bemoaned how terrible the team was, how there's no effort being shown, how spurs U-11s would have put up a better fight than their first team etc. and inevitably the conversation moved onto the stadium, and how they long for a new rich owner to buy the club and negotiate to knock down the stadium and build from scratch. (Quite who this would be is another matter).
My long-winded point being that another couple of bad results and there will be more trouble from the fans, more protests, more pitch invasions (which will surely have to be dealt with by the authorities this time around).
Popcorn time!

Although I agree that there maybe further crowd problems if results dont pick up I cant see any meaningful action being taken, too much money has passed hands and reputations of powerful people are on the line, mistakes can only be acknowledged once the good and the great are far enough removed from the rooster-up.

A marriage made in heaven.

Samir Nasri hoping to seal £5m-a-year move to West Ham as French free agent returns from drugs ban

Samir Nasri wants £5m-a-year to move to West Ham.

The former Arsenal and Emirates Marketing Project star is in talks with the Premier League club after returning from a drugs ban.

Nasri, 31, is keen on the move but is insisting that his salary demands are met. The salary works out for just under £100,000-a-week.

5970840-6370973-image-a-43_1541749641087.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...West-Ham-French-player-returns-drugs-ban.html

A marriage made in heaven.

Samir Nasri hoping to seal £5m-a-year move to West Ham as French free agent returns from drugs ban

Samir Nasri wants £5m-a-year to move to West Ham.

The former Arsenal and Emirates Marketing Project star is in talks with the Premier League club after returning from a drugs ban.

Nasri, 31, is keen on the move but is insisting that his salary demands are met. The salary works out for just under £100,000-a-week.

5970840-6370973-image-a-43_1541749641087.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...West-Ham-French-player-returns-drugs-ban.html

Having a medical today :D

What the hell is wrong with that club!
They have a bloody death wish! :p
Pellegrino must console himself by just keep looking at his bank account page on his phone and laughing.

This is what's wrong with greed league football, they have a young player who played against us and looked useful yet they would prefer to sign a 31 year old with an attitude problem and drug record than give him game time.

This is what's wrong with greed league football, they have a young player who played against us and looked useful yet they would prefer to sign a 31 year old with an attitude problem and drug record than give him game time.
I see it as they are so desperate to have a name, and be big time. Anyone looking at this subjectively would say this is not a good deal. I think I'd rather have Mike Ashley in charge of my club than those idiots*.

*I don't want that clam anywhere near our club.

Back