• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

How about Bang Bros stadium? Fits perfectly.

Surely Fake Taxi? We know the mayor loves to get a black cab into any advertising opportunity!*

*Totally OT, but how annoying is it when ever a film is set in London. Aerial view of the river, shard, mayors office, london eye. Check. Double decker and Black cabs. Check. A shot going over Westminster bridge. Check. Big Ben/Houses of Parliament. Check...

...Every.fudging**.time.

**Also OT, but Ive actually started typing f..u..d..g..e instead of f..u..c..k clearly I spend too much time here.

Surely Fake Taxi? We know the mayor loves to get a black cab into any advertising opportunity!*

*Totally OT, but how annoying is it when ever a film is set in London. Aerial view of the river, shard, mayors office, london eye. Check. Double decker and Black cabs. Check. A shot going over Westminster bridge. Check. Big Ben/Houses of Parliament. Check...

...Every.fudging**.time.

**Also OT, but Ive actually started typing f..u..d..g..e instead of f..u..c..k clearly I spend too much time here.

Totally agree need more shots of Catford and Kensal Green.

Not sure I get your point? Scores 1 in 3 from midfield and is a quality footballer, not sure if it is a risk and the money paid is little in todays market.

I see the risk in signing a player who has not played 200 games with 30 odd goals in 8 years and never played for a winning team a risk when you have to pay him high wages, it might work it may not, it's that simple, we've made similar deals when we were trying to catch up, we don't need to now.

Back