• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canal and river trust?

I used to have a barge, loved it just had to move my finances somewhere else.

I will get another though eventually

The Canal Trust were a funny bunch to deal with at times

http://eveningharold.com/local-news/local/vandals-target-village-anal-museum-sign/

Vandals target village ‘anal museum’ sign

Vandals are sniffing out brown finger-posts

Harold’s popular anal museum is facing an onslaught from vandals, hell-bent on defacing the signpost with an additional ‘C’.

Villagers are proud of their museum of anuses, and its collection of rare sphincters and historical ring pieces. Located down a back alley between Harold’s twin bunshops, the damage to the sign has left some curious would-be visitors complaining that they’re struggling to gain access.

“For some reason, these puerile little sods think it’s funny to vandalise our sign, so it looks like we’re some kind of ‘canal museum’”, whined head curator Janet Brown.

“They might think it’s a harmless joke but they’re not the ones confronted by weirdos in captain’s caps and jumpers, carrying hand-painted kettles and banging on about locks.”

PC Anita Flegg vowed to crack the anal outrage, “I can assure you, I’m going to get to the bottom of this”, she exclaimed. “We’re probing the area very carefully in the hope of finding an opening. The culprit should know I’m right behind them and I will finger them shortly. I can feel the ring is steadily tightening.”

Janet Brown revealed that the graffiti has left her down in the dumps, because it detracts from the museum’s recent renovation. “As well as our draws full of bum-rings and hourly endoscope demonstrations, we’ve got a wall of tea-towel holders for the children to prod.”

“But thanks to these macarons, the public are struggling to find our front entrance. I’m just glad a few have managed to squeeze their way in through the back.”

Brown wants it to be made clear that the museum barely mentions a single narrow boat, and people obsessed with canals won’t be made welcome.

“Steering from the rear as you barge through some grubby backwater? I’m not about to give that lot ‘permission to come aboard’. I never thought I’d say this, but I hate being surrounded by arseholes.”

So my service has struggled today even with a VPN. Anyone got a link for something decent. Or I'm gonna have to pay for the legit stuff and I really can't afford to.

So my service has struggled today even with a VPN. Anyone got a link for something decent. Or I'm gonna have to pay for the legit stuff and I really can't afford to.

You’re very welcome.

https://www.anglowelsh.co.uk/News/top-10-canal-stories---as-told-by-our-bases.

As a kid one of the great joy's of life was going up the road to Camden lock and watch the cargo barges going up and down in the system. Great times before Camden was rejuvenated into a brickhouse for tourists and drug dealers.

Back