• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cameron Lancaster

Didn't see enough of Lancaster on the ball to be sure, but he looked lively and unawed by the occassion.

Thought the kid looked good. Seemed quicker than Harry Kane, which is important. He also managed to hold on to the ball when he got it. Showed some strength and a decent touch. If Bale had slipped him the ball there on one occasion he could have had a great chance to score. But Bale never releases the ball if he sees a chance to score himself.

oh don't worry, we'll have threads dedicated to him and religions stating he is the rebirth of Christ, and that defoe isn't fit to iron his bootlaces, possibly before the next home game

:D

I actually had never heard of him, and had no idea who the f#ck was coming on. It was surreal.

Who is he??

:D

I actually had never heard of him, and had no idea who the f#ck was coming on. It was surreal.

Who is he??

Me too, thought maybe he'd won some competition to sit on the subs bench for the game when they announced the side!

Rumour has it he's the reason Pav left. He apparently overtook the dressing room and is now known only as 'The Lance'.

"i'm a good lad"

Not quite sure why, but this made me crack up in class during an extremely dull lecture. Thanks.

Thougt the lance looked class yesterday, hope he gets some more chances in these kind of games.

Me too, thought maybe he'd won some competition to sit on the subs bench for the game when they announced the side!

:lol:

Looked pretty lively for a "civilian"....I like hungry teens in the squad, especially up front. More of The Lance plz

always good to see the kidz given a chance. Just waiting now for the Coulibaly Cameo. Word Up

Maybe will be on bench for Stevenage game?

Nice little cameo from him, couple of good touches and awareness. Wasn't really going to get a sniff at goal with Bale on the hunt for the match ball.

I thought he looked alright.

Way better than expected. Not easy playing this formation on your debut, would have been easier alongside Jermain or Bad Ade.

The reason Coulibaly didn't play is blatantly because of the nextgen game tonight. No sense in letting him sit on the bench to miss the LFC game.

Back