• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cameron Lancaster

A nice little cameo, was unfortunate about the angle that the ball came to him for his shot, but he still showed the confidence to go for it.

Although he is not yet the player i would want as backup, if defoe and ade have hamstring issues...

Would have been a beauty if he could have potted that sharp angle shot after Bale's run and shot.

If we aren't going to sign anyone tonight, im glad we found someone among our ranks like him, thought he looked great

i saw more good play from him in 20 mins than ive seen from kane in 3 games

I was thinking along those lines myself but, considering Kane has only had the chance to play with the disjointed Europa reserves/youth mash-up, as opposed to Bale, Kranjcar, Lennon etc, its possibly a bit of a harsh comparison.

I was expecting complete anonymity tbh but he held up the ball well on occasion, put Bale through and almost scored. Showed some nice touches overall. Will be interesting to see his progress over the next few years. Guessing he won't be playing in the nextgen tomorrow?

Looked lively.

I was surprised to see him on the bench since, for some reason, I was under the impression that he isn't even one of our more highly rated youth strikers.

Looked lively.

I was surprised to see him on the bench since, for some reason, I was under the impression that he isn't even one of our more highly rated youth strikers.
Most of the rest are either loaned (Obika, Mason, Kane) or in Soulymane's case I don't think he is eligible yet. Oyenuga seems to have gone backwards, which is a shame.

Life's all about taking your chances and he'll have done himself no harm tonight.

Most of the rest are either loaned (Obika, Mason, Kane) or in Soulymane's case I don't think he is eligible yet. Oyenuga seems to have gone backwards, which is a shame.

Life's all about taking your chances and he'll have done himself no harm tonight.

Absolutely. I'll be surprised if Lancaster gets another first team chance any time soon. But he certainly made a good impression tonight.

I can't think why Coulibaly wouldn't be eligible yet. According to the official site interview earlier today, he has just signed a proper deal. More likely, I would have thought, is that the coaching staff don't think he's ready for first team football yet.

I also reckon they want to keep Coulibaly fresh for tomorrow's NextGen Series game against Liverpool.

It was mentioned on the loan/youth thread on the old server that Coulibaly isn't legally eligible to play for us until his next birthday or something I think. Something about his age and being non-European or something. Unless my brain is melting.

It was mentioned on the loan/youth thread on the old server that Coulibaly isn't legally eligible to play for us until his next birthday or something I think. Something about his age and being non-European or something. Unless my brain is melting.

He has turned 17 since then and is now eligible.
Harry obviously reckons he still too young to feature. Also he's a bit on the short side to play up top on his own.

Back