• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cameron Carter Vickers

Has just been recalled from Sheff United.

I can't see him coming back into the squad, considering how rarely Foyth features, so assume he is either about to be sold, or will be going back out for an EPL loan?

Has just been recalled from Sheff United.

I can't see him coming back into the squad, considering how rarely Foyth features, so assume he is either about to be sold, or will be going back out for an EPL loan?

Feels unlikely that he'd be sold - why wouldnt you just leave him there for another 6 months to develop? Think he'll be back out somewhere

Feels unlikely that he'd be sold - why wouldnt you just leave him there for another 6 months to develop? Think he'll be back out somewhere

He was subbed off after half an hour on boxing day and hasn't played in either league game for them since. Wasn't even in the squad at the weekend.
Why would you leave him there when something is obviously up.

He was subbed off after half an hour on boxing day and hasn't played in either league game for them since. Wasn't even in the squad at the weekend.
Perhaps it's something he needs to work through rather than run away from?

Hadnt realised he hadnt been playing recently - I was more responding to the suggestion that we'd sell him now. Plenty of players have one loan which goes badly so I don't see why we'd sell him now just because this loan didnt go well

I think for the most part this loan was a success anyway, he played basically every game from sep to dec in a team at the top of the championship. Somethings obviously happened in the last few weeks though.

He has hardly smashed it there, I doubt he has earned a move to the Pl.

He's a solid enough player, but his lack of pace will prevent him going anywhere where the coach plays a high line. I suspect he's only really still around because we lost Veljkovic

I can see him being sold somewhere like Millwall or Reading.

He's a solid enough player, but his lack of pace will prevent him going anywhere where the coach plays a high line. I suspect he's only really still around because we lost Veljkovic

Are you still moaning about Veljkovic!???

When I watched him for our youth teams he read the play so well for his age. In a back 3 he would be fine in the middle, I just wonder if that will ever happen here.

Maybe he will have another loan. Bringing him back early in the window either means Toby is further off returning than we hoped or we have another move lined up for him.

He looks like the American Caulker, decent enough player, but he won’t make it here in my view.

Back