• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cameron Carter Vickers

he's no stick. at 16 he was playing u21 level ffs. If this guy doesnt make it under Poch, its simply because of attitude

I've been really impressed with what I have seen of Carter Vickers but we should remember that the lower leagues are littered with former international youth players who were the next big thing. Sometimes a player just doesn't make the step up.

I've been really impressed with what I have seen of Carter Vickers but we should remember that the lower leagues are littered with former international youth players who were the next big thing. Sometimes a player just doesn't make the step up.

usually its due to attitude though or not having the determination. But are more than happy to play 1st team football somewhere for the money.

usually its due to attitude though or not having the determination. But are more than happy to play 1st team football somewhere for the money.

I think that it is a bit simplistic to say that one thing is responsible for talented youngsters not making it.

After reading that piece, I now think he's our new, defensive messiah.

Those of you who know him better or have seen him play, how good is he?

After reading that piece, I now think he's our new, defensive messiah.

Those of you who know him better or have seen him play, how good is he?

Very good, he doesn't really have any weaknesses to speak of although I can foresee fans saying he's short for a CB, he has a good leap though and is as strong as a bull so he's never really exposed aerially. Other than our own reluctance and competition for places there's no real reason why he can't start breaking through soon.

Back