• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cameron Carter Vickers

Good move for all concerned, I wouldnt be surprised to see him back in PL in a couple of years, we couldnt afford the time for him to develop here, an other young player who's physic allowed him to be dominant at age level football.

Maybe for a lower level PL team perhaps

Always been an odd one for me - he's literally been ever present in pre season and then off he goes to another club. I appreciate we need to rotate in pre season but his expectations each season must have been up.....then down as he never played for us.

He's solid, has a mistake in him at PL level and needed a run of games in a decent side to get the best out of him. Perfect for the two horse Scottish race. Best of luck CCV you've been a non playing legend for us.

I remember he only got retained in 2016 because Milos Veljkovic unexpectedly left and we were short of a body at CB. He's had a bit of a stagnant career since then, so hopefully this is the kick on he needs.

Always lacked the pace/agility for the EPL I thought.

Not quite good enough for us, and i think some of that is our fault, to good for Scotland.
Good luck to him but i think he will move on to something better fairly quickly, so i hope we have a sell on clause.
I don't think any of it is our fault, he's been given plenty of loans and never proved he was good enough.
It's not his fault either, works hard, just doesn't have the physical abilities to be a really top defender.
Scotland is about his level and he will be a top player there and hope the move works out well for him.

I don't think any of it is our fault, he's been given plenty of loans and never proved he was good enough.
It's not his fault either, works hard, just doesn't have the physical abilities to be a really top defender.
Scotland is about his level and he will be a top player there and hope the move works out well for him.

If wasn't behind jan and toby he may have got more time to develop.
Can't blame us for not wanting to drop either of those, but maybe if we had shown some more trust his development would have been higher.
It happens, thats football, he has shown a great attitude and got on with it, wish him well.

If wasn't behind jan and toby he may have got more time to develop.
Can't blame us for not wanting to drop either of those, but maybe if we had shown some more trust his development would have been higher.
It happens, thats football, he has shown a great attitude and got on with it, wish him well.
He was never good enough to be even a backup to Jan and Toby. He was given plenty of time to develop, that's what loans are for.
In those loans he never showed he had the potential to be good enough to be a regular starter for us. Compare his loans to what Skipp did with Norwich.
If he was good enough he would've got the opportunities. Unfortunately he's not. He'll have a decent career, just not at the top of the premier league.

Back