• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Buy the dip.

I think we’re looking for someone who will stop at nothing to win arguments on the board he owns, down to releasing toxic pangolins in the hope that it will be impossible to blame the UK’s economic collapse solely on Brexit.

Are we looking for someone who has recently been to China, who may have started a global pandemic in order to improve their investment portfolio?

Pfft.

Mate my shares on freetrade(best fintech company in this country) have taken a massive hit. If i had known i would have got out before it all kicked off.

My gold is doing nicely.

Freetrade are also doing fractional shares which is going to really open up investing to a much larger audience who have not previously invested.

Im on freetrade forums about as much as this one, i just read over there dont feel confident to contribute. So ypu still have the pleasure of my company for a few more years.

We all own this board. It's like one big hippy commune (full of worskhy clams).

Roll another one
Just like the other one
You've been holding on to it
And I sure would like a hit

Don't Bogart that joint my friend
Pass it over to me
Don't Bogart that joint my friend
Pass it over to me

:cool::cool:

Sold off all my Chinese investments 2 weeks ago. Pulled the plug on some others like airlines as well. But then bought back in thinking I'd found the bottom. I hadn't! They have gone down further!

I think this airline is great value now. Half the price is was just a few weeks ago: Spirit Airlines, Inc. (SAVE). People in the US see it like we used to view Easyjet and Ryanair (budget airline). But it is growing, has newer planes with better air filtering, and once the Corona thing settles you could easily double your money. It was being tipped as a good investment by analysts at double the price it is today.

Sold off all my Chinese investments 2 weeks ago. Pulled the plug on some others like airlines as well. But then bought back in thinking I'd found the bottom. I hadn't! They have gone down further!

I think this airline is great value now. Half the price is was just a few weeks ago: Spirit Airlines, Inc. (SAVE). People in the US see it like we used to view Easyjet and Ryanair (budget airline). But it is growing, has newer planes with better air filtering, and once the Corona thing settles you could easily double your money. It was being tipped as a good investment by analysts at double the price it is today.

Nice tip, top tip work.

Nice to know the is a fellow investor amongst us. Do you ever use seeders?

Have "Invested" in Eth, don't know enough to day trade, which had finally started to go in the right direction before this latest Flu mania. What do you use to trade an app?

Only for plants :) Is that investing in early stage companies?

Yes. I invested in a cornish vegan ice cream company and another company that takes unsold fruit from farms and turns them into crisps, they actually sent me a packet and they were revolting. Had Lucy my wife crying she was laughing so hard when she saw my face eating them.

Go on freetrade forum the are some great tips on there for people and really knowledgeable people over there.

Back