• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Burgers

I have not found a decent burger in years, I once was on work in Dubai and had a Wagyu Burger in a top hotel for £50, charged back via company credit in the hotel, nearly got sacked for that, but stone me was it good.

I was in Vegas and drove past the in and our burger and saw a fat Elvis on a mobility Scooter driving up.....Vegas in one vision

I want to know what these are but I'm not going to google it

What harm could come of Googling bender in a bun?

39bebbd03ff17a894ed2e6a3e10807bf.jpg

I thought that Wimpy was quite exotic when I was a kid, until McDonald's opened in the nearest big town.
My dad's job was moved site and he had to stay away 3 or 4 nights most weeks. In way of recompense, his tight-arse boss gave him an allowance to take the family out for dinner every Friday.

It covered a meal for 4 at Wimpy - we thought we were living like kings eating out every week.

Last edited:
I thought that Wimpy was quite exotic when I was a kid, until McDonald's opened in the nearest big town.

I used to enjoy a Wimpy, my local one turned into a Burger King

there was a relaunched one in epping a few years ago, it's now a Starbucks

I could never get into Wimpy due to the local filthy kid in our school working there, never fancied it

Ha ha good threadage

I'm loving that Wimpy menu, 42p for the full blowout

16 and a half pence for... WIMPY!

Byron is just like GBK for me. Nice enough, but not mind blowing.

Didnt like Five Guys much at all to be honest, it was just stodge.

Honest Burger though, wow - absolutely loved it in there.
THIS, Honest Burger has INCREDIBLE burgers... but the fries are massively rosemary flavoured for no reason whatsoever! GREAT burgers, AWFUL chips

That Brown Derby looks really good tbh.

Imagine ordering a “Bender Brunch” nowadays though lol

Edit, Just saw the note at the bottom of the menu: Ice Cream used contains non-milk fat. Dubious.

Back