• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bundesliga Bonestroker Thread

You think we only have 2 more seasons of Poch? Not saying you are wrong, just asking. I believe its been said in here that half the squad need to go and that he needs a few windows?

Poch will either get poached by a bigger club or will get sacked for not hitting his targets (whatever they may be as agreed with Levy). Would like to see us keep him, but if he's here beyond 3 seasons I will be quite surprised.

He maybe able to turn it around and I was not saying that his methods did not work anymore. I was just saying that there is a risk of that happening when a manager stays in a job for a while and that a high pressing system is reliant on all of the players buying into the coaches methods if it is to work.

I love the Bundesliga, but I haven't really watched any of it this season. Is it possible that this season is just a huge anoymaly? I know they had a colossal injury list early in the season. I wouldn't write him off after one admittedly horrific season.

You think we only have 2 more seasons of Poch? Not saying you are wrong, just asking. I believe its been said in here that half the squad need to go and that he needs a few windows?

Personally, I would be surprised if he stayed with us for more than three seasons but I hope to be proved wrong.

He maybe able to turn it around and I was not saying that his methods did not work anymore. I was just saying that there is a risk of that happening when a manager stays in a job for a while and that a high pressing system is reliant on all of the players buying into the coaches methods if it is to work.

I don't fully disagree ;) I also think the point has been made that they've always been better playing on the break and that perhaps Bundesliga teams have adjusted a bit better, or perhaps been allowed to adjust by the absence of some key Dortmund players.

I think it's important to remember that although there's a risk of a drop in form regardless of what is done. Had he left and a new manager had come in with a different style it could also have ended disastrously, although it's hard to imagine bottom of the table at the winter break disastrously. In other words a certain natural variance is to be expected.

I agree that the high pressing system is perhaps more vulnerable to something like this than other systems of play. High risk, high reward it seems to me.

4th win in a row for Dortmund, thrashed Schalke 3-0 with a bit of help from the dynamic duo

Aubameyang-Reus-Schalke-Batman-Robin.jpg

Good to see Mkhitaryan back from injury too! Hopefully will be able to help salvage Armenias Euro qualifier campaign!

I've just moved from Munich to Hannover. Went to watch Hannover 96 vs Stuttgart on the weekend. Took some pictures and vids. I'll post them here if i can figure out how to do it. It was incredible how much discontent washing round the Hannover stadium. To be fair they were shocking though - if anyone is into betting I'd say putting a bit of cash on Hannover to go down wouldn't be a bad outside shot. They are about 11th at the moment but about 5 points above the relegation zone; the worst form in the league and struggle like shiit to create chances.

Next home games are against Bayern and Dortmund too, so no instant turn around on the horizon.

A week Sunday I'm going to Wolfsburg vs Freiburg. That should be an interesting one. I've booked tickets in the 'neutral' stand so we'll see what the atmosphere is like. Crazy that a club second in the league can't sell out a 30k stadium, but thats moneyball for you.

Last day in Germany.

Dortmund have taken the lead against Werder, but still need Augsburg to lose to sneak into the EL qualifiers.

Hamburg and Stuttgart could go down. Stuttgart losing to fellow relegation side Paderborn, who need to make up another 21 goals on Freiburg to stand a chance.

Hamburg down on goal difference. Just 25 goals scored all season, VDV joint top scorer with Lasogga on 4 goals. Olic with only his second of the season today. Holtby with none and just one assist. Someone like Behrami has zero in both columns.

Lucien Favre has resigned as head coach of Borussia Monchengladbach after they failed to collect a single point from their first five Bundesliga matches.

Lucien Favre has resigned as head coach of Borussia Monchengladbach after they failed to collect a single point from their first five Bundesliga matches.

Got them a CL spot and was labeled 'a club legend' then but lost first 5 games......then gone.

That's insane! brick like that isn't supposed to happen in football matches involving adults.

Back