• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bundesliga Bonestroker Thread

Goal number five, he's just thinking fudge it, everything goes in tonight, lets just go for it!

Great to watch.

what was Guardiola doing by leaving him out in the first place o_O

stunning from Lewandowski and he was assisted somewhat by the kamikaze Wolsfburg defending, Dante especially. That guy is terrible

but 5 goals in 9 mins:cool: amazing

Bayern draw 0-0 with Frankfurt to end their winning start to the season at 10, and maintain our record (11) across the top divisions of the major leagues.

Thanks to Jon Champion for that (rather dull) tid bit. Was about the most interesting bit of the game though, that and Robben's comedy dive when they got desperate.

Bayern Munich not messing around.

Have confirmed the signings of Mats Hummels from Dortmund and Renato Sanches from Benfica.

Man Utd had been heavily linked with Sanches for the past months, so RedCafe is now in meltdown mode :)

Have confirmed the signings of Mats Hummels from Dortmund and Renato Sanches from Benfica.

Man Utd had been heavily linked with Sanches for the past months, so RedCafe is now in meltdown mode :)

Another case of 'heavily linked' being the wishful thinking of journalists.

The Manure fans i know are in COMPLETE meltdown mode right now about missing out on Sanches!

Anybody know who Sanches' agent is btw?

Dortmund and Bayern face each other in a cup final soon, no? as in, the season isn't actually over?

I just feel they should have held off the transfer until after the season is actually over..

Hummels move to Bayern is VERY odd - esp the timing of the announcement, eg why not wait until the summer, or even AFTER their cup final??
Has Dortmund p1ssed off Hummels or something?
Is he getting pennies in comparision to his status at the club?
Very very odd imo

Watching Gladbach vs Leverkusen, and some Leverkusen coach clown simulates being pushed on the sideline by a player. Looked absolutely ridiculous! :D

Watching Dortmund defending for thier lives vs Bayern in the German cup!

BT Sport 1 now!

Dortmund one down after 11mins.
Looks like Stoke and Dortmund both need a new coach!

What has happened to Dortmund 2 down!

Last edited:
It's epic!
Reminds me of a Norwegian coach that did exactly the same, but he played it all the way, and was taken to hospital in an ambulance before he admitted it was all play acting!

Haha, yeah, the Tromsø coach back in the 90's? That was epic as well. If I recall correctly he admitted to simulating and told the whole story quite humorously in an interview a few years later. I wonder if the Leverkusen coach will do the same. :p

Two goals by Batshuayi in his Dortmund debut. Still 20 mins to go. Auba not being missed at the moment. Damn, I wish we had been able to lure him to us for Llorente ...

Back