• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bruno Uvini

530471_10150731978028505_351687753504_9760501_811959396_n.jpg

People on here were saying he's one of the most promising young defenders in S America when the trial started.

People on here were saying he's one of the most promising young defenders in S America when the trial started.

Not that i could recall, what was mentioned was that he captained the brazil u20's to a trophy of some sort.

So it was stated he could be good.

serious question here,

Who thought it'd be a great idea to outfit the players with what looks to be slim fit, high-waters? Just looks rediculous to me. Is this the style over there in London?

Yep.
Gotta problem wiv dat? ;)

Tottenham loanee Bruno Uvini wants to stay at S?úo Paulo

S?úo Paulo defender Bruno Uvini has revealed he doesn't want to return to Tottenham following his loan-spell.

Bruno Uvini, 20, spent three months on loan at White Hart Lane, training with the reserves and could still be purchased by Spurs for €3 million until 31 May.

The Brazil U-20 centre-back believes, though, that it will be better for his career if he can stay in his homeland, playing every week.

"I want to play. I need to be playing," Uvini told Brazilian website Band. "If I get the chance to play here, I would like to stay. I feel good here, it's a place I really like."

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/31624_tottenham_loanee_bruno_uvini_wants_to_stay_at_sao_paulo.html

Back