• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bruno Uvini

translate it then

Use translate.google.com

Grammar isn't great on services like that, but you understand what it's about.

I found a few quotes about Spurs after having a quick look:

"I just finished dinner with @ sandroraniere and Gomes, very good people, I received very well here, and all of the club also."
"Very well received by my partner Sandro here in London."
"Thanks Thiago. I will present myself at the club tomorrow."
"Today I did all the medical tests and physical tests and everything is ok, the second beginning the training with the group."

He is obviously capable of writing English aswell:

"@JonnyAdelman thanks, he is a good person and a great player!!"
"@TotalTottenham Thank you."

We paid 3.5 of your finest English pounds for him in February and I understand that he is unable to play until next season.

He seems to have been forgotten about when next years center half options are being discussed. I'm presuming he's here and training , any one know much about him??

We haven't bought him, he's kind of on trial. Not heard much about him but did read someone say he hasn't looked all that great so far.

Are you certain we don't have an agreement to purchase? According tho the daily mail( I know, I know) we've agreed a fee and the deal will be done when the season ends

You both have parts of it right, as far as I am aware. He came on trial with a view to a ?ú3.5m transfer when the window reopens. Remains to be seen if that move materialises - Possibly not if he hasn't impressed. I read an article a while back that suggested he was a bit of a slow coach and had the turning circle of a cruise liner.

On the OS updates of reserve matches it seems like he's been subbed round the 60 minute mark a few times, but obviously one can't draw meaning from that alone.

Who knows. Maybe he's the real deal and maybe he's brick, at least we're trying to find them young though, that's what is important to me here

On the OS updates of reserve matches it seems like he's been subbed round the 60 minute mark a few times, but obviously one can't draw meaning from that alone.

Who knows. Maybe he's the real deal and maybe he's brick, at least we're trying to find them young though, that's what is important to me here

I heard he is going to spend a season on loan at swansea as part of the deal that brings rodgers to us. A season on loan in the prem would be good experince for him.

The OS said we got him for a 2 month trial, the 2 months have passed and he played in a Spurs XI match the other day so I suspect he's here until the end of May.

Back